Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Php Simultaneous Checking Of Multiple Records - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Php Simultaneous Checking Of Multiple Records (549 Views)

Having Issues Checking Webmail With Mtn, Glo, Etisalat? / Advantages/disadvantages Of Multiple Websites For The Same Business / Can You Build A Result Checking Portal For A School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Php Simultaneous Checking Of Multiple Records by Easyphp: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2010
Hello landers
Am good in checking the existence of one data in a table using phpmysql but
I will be grateful if some one could help me on this one.

this is what i want to do
I have a table of 100 records (rows) already, I now have another 50 records in excel to be added. but i want to check againts duplication and flag those that already exist first
so i want to check this 50 names simultaneously
in either of this ways
PHP read the excel that contains new 50 records and write those that duplicate in another excel sheet
or
one copy the names of the new 50 records and past in a form field (text area) seperated by comma and click check and php compare and display those duplicate, or write to excel those duplicate

HOPE IS EXPLANATORY
Re: Php Simultaneous Checking Of Multiple Records by sayhi2ay(m): 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2010
do you want to compare against the DB or the file?
Re: Php Simultaneous Checking Of Multiple Records by Easyphp: 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2010
the DB
Re: Php Simultaneous Checking Of Multiple Records by ogzille(m): 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2010
check mysql IN clause and see ow it can help you

(1) (Reply)

Website Design Xmas Promo / Dreammmmmms / Online Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.