Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

I Want To Play In EPL – Chukwueze - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Play In EPL – Chukwueze (459 Views)

Samuel Chukwueze Praised After Impressive Display Against Real Madrid / Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL / Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Play In EPL – Chukwueze by ackim: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
Super Eagles forward, Samuel Chukwueze, has expressed his desire to ply his trade in the English Premier League.

Chukwueze, who plays for La Liga side, Villarreal, however said his move to the EPL will be based on assurances of first team football.

“My ambition is to play in the Premier League, but I want to go to a club where I’m really wanted, where I will be a starting player. Both the coach and club owner must show desire to sign me,” he told Fast Track.

The forward has reportedly been on the radar of EPL leaders, Liverpool, with coach Jurgen Klopp desperate to add him to his attack.

According to Don Balon, Klopp is a big admirer of Chukwueze, who he thinks could be the next Sadio Mane at Anfield.

Megoalsport reported in October that Liverpool are ready to make a January move for the 20-year-old.

Villarreal have already increased Chukwueze’s release clause, to scare away potential buyers.

According to Spanish media outlet AS, the Yellow Submarines tied him down to a €100m release clause.

Reports say the €100m release clause will be in place for the next two years, before dropping to €80m in the third year, which would allow the player to move for less and reward his loyalty.

Chukwueze has been in good form for Villarreal this season, scoring two goals and creating two assists in 12 appearances.

He was included the 50-man shortlist for the 2019 Golden Boy Awards, before missing out in the 20-man list released last month.

He was however nominated in the 10 players for the 2019 Kopa Trophy award, organised by France Football.”

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/11/i-want-to-play-in-epl-chukwueze.html

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique
Re: I Want To Play In EPL – Chukwueze by donstan18: 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
Epl is an unpredictable and a very tough league for a young star to think he must do well.

Premier league no be your mate.

Ask Iheanacho, Crespo, Di Maria, Depay and the rest.
Re: I Want To Play In EPL – Chukwueze by Timmy301(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2019
Bro keep calm
But I like the fact that you want to go to a club where you'd get game time

(1) (Reply)

'lille Will Decide' - Victor Osimhen / Odd Photos Of Messi's 6th Balon D'or / Lazio beats Champion, Juventus in a Disgracing 3-1 win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.