Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania (34218 Views)

Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2019
alexxiswrites:
Let it be known that Messi couldn't win a cup with Qatar and Japan competing. Only scored 1 goal at the Copa America. A penalty for that matter. So if you call Lithuania a small team, let that sink in.

Every team that competed in the last copa America will give Lithuania and Luxembourg one goal ahead and still win.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by GEEBITE: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2019
Ask him again,too emotional with Messi. This is Messi and Ronald's stats at the world cup.
Player Messi Ronaldo
Games 19 17
Starts 17 17
Win % 68.4 36.8
Mins 1624 1474
Goals 6 7
Assists 5 2

He was talking as if world cup is played every year using 4 editions of world cup figuratively in years.

alexxiswrites:
the highest goal scorer in the world cup doesn't have up to 20 in 16 years. What's your point? And how many does your messi have?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by Dohn: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2019
eni4real:

Against Lithuania: 7goals in 2 matches In 4 World cups: 7 goals In 16 years!!!
Cristiano and packaging grin
And Hw Many World Cup Goals Has Messi In D Last 16 Years? U No Go Fyn Way Get Sens?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by Deewhy19: 8:32am On Nov 15, 2019
even pele said that Messi is the complete player on Earth. that he would like to play with him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by Dohn: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
young man gerrout
Are you not ashamed messi cant lead one of the world best team to world cup glory.
A team with Europe best players.
Even ordinary copa American
Messi played 19 wolrd cup appearances scoring just 6 goals
Ronaldo played lesser 17 and scored 7
Now the attention is shifting
Messi played a false 9 against celta vigo
Like i said get off my mention i hate engaging fools and clowns
Tel Dem O, They Must Always Hv Xcuse, If Roro Dint Scor, Them Go Stil The Blab ,nw He Has Scord, They Stil Badmouthing Him, Goal Na Goal, Anyway Na Way, Mk Una They Here D Blab, When Roro Is Busy Amassing Internatnal Goals 4 Himself #haterz Ar Liable To Die Young
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2019
Samoranoe:
Ronaldo pls if u can hear me
I want u to overtake that Iran guy for international highest goalscorer juss to keep messing fans mouth shut grin
This pic ehn gringringrin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by mystical109(m): 8:41am On Nov 15, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
and your messi scored how many against the likes of Nicaragua
he scored 2 sir and we didn't make noise about it cos they no get level. Ronaldo should have scored 6 against Lithuania farmers
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by mystical109(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
young man gerrout
Are you not ashamed messi cant lead one of the world best team to world cup glory.
A team with Europe best players.
Even ordinary copa American
Messi played 19 wolrd cup appearances scoring just 6 goals
Ronaldo played lesser 17 and scored 7
Now the attention is shifting
Messi played a false 9 against celta vigo
Like i said get off my mention i hate engaging fools and clowns
so which of his 3 goals came from his false 9 position
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by lahmzy: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2019
bro Messi is the Greatest of all time,let that sink in,check videos on YouTube most players choose Messi to be better.. Messi has more than 6 times Ronaldo vote
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by mystical109(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2019
alexnuel39:

C'mon man, did you intentionally omit about 32 hat tricks against oppositions in La liga?
In Epl, he did what no other player ever did from the league, WORLD BEST
He is just just a season and quarter in Serie A.....

At least one certain Argentine{whom am sure you are a fan boy} should try such outside of his comfort zone bro..
most Ronaldo fans are lazy and you are one of such pple. Ronaldo is not even the 3rd person to win the world best at man untd talk more of EPL. In case u don't know, the first player to win the world best player is Stanley Matthew of Blackpool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by mystical109(m): 8:48am On Nov 15, 2019
NORSYK:

Don't forget that being the best in the world is by voting not necessarily means that you are the best.
Ask yourself does Messi deserve to win the best footballer this year?
what you should ask is, is Ronaldo supposed to come ahead of Bernando Silva
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by Dohn: 8:49am On Nov 15, 2019
MoIbrahim:

Abi o. Not like one that only does great things in a club side
hahahahahahaha dah ! u don off dat guy, weldon ,

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by Dohn: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2019
boninho:

Messi for me is better than CR7 but abeg, if na only about international performances, CR7 is way ahead of him. You dey mention hattrick for Brasil friendly, CR7 scored hattrick against Spain at 2018 world cup...all time top scorer in Euros, all time top scorer in Euro qualifying, soon to be all time international goal scorer

guy God Bless U 4 Dis Coment, Wel Spokn, The 2 Best Playerz Ar Gud, Bt In Difrent Areas, They Top Each Other InterChangably, Therz No Overall Best Btw Dos Two ,ah Lov Them Both ,, Bt Mk Pesn No Carry Messi Cmpare Wt Ronaldo Wen It Cms To International Scene, Them No B Mate
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2019
makeherscream:
three things are involve its either you are high on weed or you are mad or you just being sentimental so you want to compere Qatar (champion's of Asia cup) and Japan to Lithuania? . guy go and sleep u tried
typical Messi fan. Can't make a point without insults. Thanks.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 9:03am On Nov 15, 2019
mystical109:
he scored 3 sir and we didn't make noise about it cos they no get level. Ronaldo should have scored 6 against Lithuania farmers
this one no even sabi use Google cover em face small
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by mystical109(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
this one no even sabi use Google cover em face small
he scored 2 against Nicaragua to win the San Juan cup. 2 not 3

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by eldervine: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2019
kill em with the succ
kill em with the success
it kills them that you arte happy
the legend of our time
other claimers can go to hell for all i care
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by Damfostopper(m): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2019
Memberclub:
bullshit. Give him Ballon D'Or then
at my age I don't respond to stewpid comment

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 15, 2019
This shows juventus is the problem,
He still got it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by NORSYK(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2019
HBB1:

His stats say he does?

VVD stats were better
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by NORSYK(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2019
mystical109:
what you should ask is, is Ronaldo supposed to come ahead of Bernando Silva

Bernardo Silva wasn't better than CR7 last season
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2019
The first one was not dybala it costa get your fact riqht, i know youre one of Messi's dogakolana fan
uthlaw:
he will change him when the team is not getting penalty for him to score and his contributing nothing....dybala came change him twice to win match for them and beside kane also score hat-trick without penalty,so why the noise!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by HBB1(m): 9:41am On Nov 15, 2019
NORSYK:

VVD stats were better

What stats?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by NORSYK(m): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2019
eni4real:
So Pauleta also has a world Cup legacy since he score a hatrick against Poland..??
That is not world cup legacy..
That is one match wonder!!!

World cup legacy is what make you the best among the rest in a World Cup tournament!!

World cup golden ball, World cup golden boot, Young player of the tournament!!
That is an individual award

And your personal legacy..

Ronaldo has none of that!!!

Hatrick and golden boot are individual achievements.
Golden ball and young player of the tournament aren't because they are determined by voting which means there's probability of a wrong person winning them.

If you disagree that world cup hat trick isn't a legacy we can only agree that the only world cup legacy is the gold medal
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by HBB1(m): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2019
NORSYK:

Bernardo Silva wasn't better than CR7 last season

How?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by NORSYK(m): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2019
HBB1:

What stats?

Who was a better defender than VVD last season?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by boninho: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2019
ThierryJay:

Okay, thanks for the insight. Let's shake this table together. Going by your logic, Miroslav Klose is way better than CR7 based on international performances. After all, he has never gone to a World Cup without winning a medal. He was 3rd twice, 1st and 2nd once. Highest goal scorer in WC history. These are strongest international statistics relevant for a player not the mediocre records you are quoting above. The Ali Daei of Iran that has held the record of most international goals since forever, is not even ranked among the top 200 best players in history. So of what value are those statistics you are reeling out?

Does the above make Klose a better overall player than CR7? I don't think so. Therein lies your answer.
You just contradicted yourself Oga.......what I stated is an isolated case..their performances at those tournaments. I did not mention being better overall as a player. Moreover, my first statement stated I still preferred Messi personally
Klose world cup performances is better than CR7's...CR7's international performances are better than Messi's....simple

For the records, the issue of better overall player is just perception/choice....judging by figures/records, both CR7 and Messi have comparable football statistics that makes it very hard to separate them
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by NORSYK(m): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2019
HBB1:

How?

In what aspect was he better?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by chiboy1116: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2019
lugzii:

It reamains just one match, they will qualify if they win in Luxembourg on Sunday
Luxembourg , Malta , Andorra , Montenegro , Moldova , f islands , Lithuania. Mad oh see names of countries lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by HBB1(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2019
NORSYK:

Who was a better defender than VVD last season?

I asked about stats bro!
You said VVD had better ones.

undecided

Who was a better Keeper than Allison last season?

Does that make him best player through out the season?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by HBB1(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2019
NORSYK:

In what aspect was he better?

Tell me how/why C.Ron was better.

I am not a goal crazed fan by the way, I look at overall game play.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania by NORSYK(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2019
HBB1:

I asked about stats bro!
You said VVD had better ones.

undecided

Who was a better Keeper than Allison last season?

Does that make him best player through out the season?

Going by your logic Messi scoring the highest goals shouldn't make him the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

World Cup Qualifier Ends As Brazil Try To Deport 4 Argentine Players Mid-Match / Alisson Karius? Fans Ridicule Liverpool Keeper After Leicester Blunder / Francis Uzoho Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.