Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Arsenal Legend Theirry Henry Named New Manager Of Montreal Impact - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Legend Theirry Henry Named New Manager Of Montreal Impact (287 Views)

Arsenal Legend Robert Pires 'adopts' Tinubu As New Name In Abuja [VIDEO] / Thierry Henry Named New Head Coach Of The Montreal Impact / Luis Enrique Named New Spain Head Coach On 2-Year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Legend Theirry Henry Named New Manager Of Montreal Impact by Noblekingmusic: 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
The new deal comes after the 42-year-old Frenchman was dismissed in January by Monaco after a disastrous run for the club, Praizenews report.

Out of the 20 games for Monaco, Henry managed to win just four games, with his side losing 11 and sitting in the 19th spot in Ligue 1.

Speaking of the new deal, Henry told Montreal's website: "It's an honour to become head coach of the Montreal Impact and return to MLS.

"It's a league that I know well where I had a great time. Being in Quebec, in Montreal, which has a huge multicultural heritage, is something extraordinary.

https://mobile.twitter.com/impactmontreal/status/1194963232320053248

"I have always had an eye on this club and now I am there. "

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/arsenal-legend-theirry-henry-named-new-manager-of-montreal-impact/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Arsenal Legend Theirry Henry Named New Manager Of Montreal Impact by Rayd502(m): 1:17am On Nov 15, 2019
I hope he draws some positives from his experience at Monaco,his haughty attitude towards players on a personal level was one of the many reasons he failed at the club.

Shed the ego,players turn managers like Lampard,Gerrard, Simone are doing well because of their man management skills,they should be a connection between a manager and player that goes beyond tactics,players should be willing to play their hearts out for the manager and club.Klopp is succeeding today because of this.

Well,MLS is less competitive,I hope he succeeds and attain the heights he achieved as a player.

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea 2-1 – Highlights [DOWNLOAD VIDEO] / Let's Solemnly Pray For Anthony Joshua / Haaland Goals | Heres Why Chelsea Fans Would Welcome Big Striker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.