Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Nasty Rapper, Princess Vitarah Poses In Racy Bra And Pant Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nasty Rapper, Princess Vitarah Poses In Racy Bra And Pant Photos (805 Views)

Princess Vitarah Goes Topless In New Photo / Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nasty Rapper, Princess Vitarah Poses In Racy Bra And Pant Photos by Michaelkitan(m): 12:00am On Nov 15, 2019
Nigerian rapper Princess Vitarah poses in sexy racy photos in just her bra and pant.

The 22years old rapper, Princess Vitarah shared racy photos of herself posing in bra and panties with garter belt and stockings

Princess Vitarah known majorly for her songs; "Nigerian pussy" and "I want 20 inch di*k". Is seen living a fun life on her social media, she is popular in for her nasty rap.

The US based Nigerian rapper is yet to give her fans some music in a while. Nevertheless she has continued to entertain her followers with sexy photos of herself.

See more photos in source below:

https://www.activefad.com/2019/11/princess-vitarah-racy-bra-pant-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Nasty Rapper, Princess Vitarah Poses In Racy Bra And Pant Photos by ednut1(m): 2:44am On Nov 15, 2019
Still won't blow

(1) (Reply)

Teddy A And Bambam Kisses At Their White Wedding In Dubai / Full Gist Of How The Babcock Student Sex Video Leaked Online / Photo Of Bride Arrives At Her Wedding In A Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.