Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Logistic And Haulage Services - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Logistic And Haulage Services (684 Views)

How Do I Open A Logistic Company / Haulage Services / Invest In Dump/tipper Trucks For Haulage, Earn Good Returns Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Logistic And Haulage Services by Iree1(m): 2:49am On Nov 15, 2019
Are you in or planning to have your own truck, I have good news for you.... Our company gives the best service you cant find any where The Company basically is a Logistics Cordination platform that seamlessly connect Cargo Owners for Transportation.
We have built a market place that allows for better utilization of Assets through the fusion of an extension on the ground operations team
We also offer loans to our customers with good business records.
We have branches in other African countries, We get you goods(to and fro) and our payment system is 24hrs, with the best prices system.
WhatsApp/Call 07031164607, for more enquiries
Re: Logistic And Haulage Services by hopevalley: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
Iree1:
Are you in or planning to have your own truck, I have good news for you.... Our company gives the best service you cant find any where The Company basically is a Logistics Cordination platform that seamlessly connect Cargo Owners for Transportation.
We have built a market place that allows for better utilization of Assets through the fusion of an extension on the ground operations team
We also offer loans to our customers with good business records.
We have branches in other African countries, We get you goods(to and fro) and our payment system is 24hrs, with the best prices system.
WhatsApp/Call 07031164607, for more enquiries
This is good. The people you need are logistics and transport managers and directors of blue-chip manufacturing companies in Nigeria. When you get them and they do business with you, you will continue smiling to the bank. Click on the second link on my signature for details.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Driver / Major Distributors Wanted!! / The Best Technical Analysis Trading Software For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.