Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

What You Need To Know About Funeral Of The Dead In Nnewi - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What You Need To Know About Funeral Of The Dead In Nnewi (404 Views)

Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) / Questioning The Illusion Of Burying The Dead In Some Part Of Nigeria. / How Children Of The Dead Share Proceed Made From Funeral Ceremonies In Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Funeral Of The Dead In Nnewi by kenechukwufrank: 3:36am On Nov 15, 2019
At The Funeral Of The Dead In Nnewi, The Bereaved Receives Repayments From Debtors And Incurs More Debts

It became very clear to me last year, after an initial wailing over the death of my 85-year-old mum for about few days, I had to come to the reality of what next to do, that was to plan with my siblings on how to execute the funeral proper. All I heard everywhere was that “you must provide this or that”. It was overwhelming.

See Full History Here: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/11/15/at-the-funeral-of-the-dead-in-nnewi-the-bereaved-receives-repayments-from-debtors-and-incurs-more-debts/

(1) (Reply)

Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You / Aguocha Takes Glorious Exit From The Leadership Of ONIU Amidst Fanfare / Iwo Stages Solidarity Rally, Hails Oluwo’s Decision Against Land Grabbers' Kings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.