Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,508 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Nigerian Man Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (photos) (980 Views)

Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ / Nigerian Man Dies In Turkey 5 Months After His Wedding (Photos) / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by GistOffer: 4:26am On Nov 15, 2019
A Nigerian police officer was killed in an accident just few weeks to his wedding.

According to a friend, Nwachukwu Nnenna, the deceased was set to wed on December 15th, 2019.

"
To think that you were in my office few days to ur demise, I told you to hold on for some secs let me tidy up my table but then you left in a hurry..and you told me you will come back,you said you were preparing for ur wedding coming up on the 15th of December.2019 only for me to hear that you re dead...I still couldn't believe it until today when ur signal of "Death while in service" came to my table,I became shattered...R.I.P my good friend.'

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-dies-few-weeks-to-his-wedding

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by GistOffer: 4:26am On Nov 15, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 15, 2019
No be police wey we know?

If you don enter their trap, you no go wish dem well

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by blesskewe(f): 5:45am On Nov 15, 2019
Make person no use eye see bad thing
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by greatmarshall(m): 6:10am On Nov 15, 2019
All the cursed money wey im don chop... Karma!
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by FatherBona: 6:14am On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
greatmarshall:
All the cursed money wey im don chop... Karma!
[/s]
Fallacy of hasty Generalization.
There are a few good cops in Nigeria and I have some as friends
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by greatmarshall(m): 6:19am On Nov 15, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
Fallacy of hasty Generalization.
There are a few good cops in Nigeria and I have some as friends
Abegi leave matter... You have one as a friend who is nice to you doesn't mean he doesn't accept cursed money.... If you know the dirty deals these officers run, you'll be very scared to have any as a friend... They can even betray you and pretend to be nice to you
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Taiiita: 6:25am On Nov 15, 2019
This is terrible
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by bmdmix: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2019
ehya
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2019
ohh ikelebe don fall? and on top him matter make I type RIP op oti mad gan na to distribute free shekpe for my niggas do you know how many times these bastard's have extorted me, their father na my church mind I dey tell you so any baga wey dey wear black regalia hiding in the name of the government to break stupid laws they made for the common man e no go better for am I swear do me I do you man no go vex..
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by backnbeta(f): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2019
Epe ti po ju undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Fryzi(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2019
I wonder what his fiancee would be going through now.. After dating for a long time, engagement, introduction and then, preparation for the big day every woman yearns for. And then there comes death. God, may we never be find wanting of death at young age. So sad cry

(1) (Reply)

Two Die, Many Injured As Rival Cults Battle For Supremacy, Loot Shops In Lagos / Ike Ekweremandu: My Brother Is 25 Not 15, Junior Brother Contradicts UK Police / NPC Accountant Killed In Anambra By Stepson Over N1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.