Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Gunmen Attacked My Brother's House This Morning - Senator Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attacked My Brother's House This Morning - Senator Dino Melaye (242 Views)

Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) / Damian Lawani's House Vandalized 3 Weeks After Gunmen Attacked Residence (pics) / Zulum: Soldiers, Not Boko Haram, Attacked My Convoy – Borno Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Gunmen Attacked My Brother's House This Morning - Senator Dino Melaye by Despirado121(m): 7:49am On Nov 15, 2019
Senator Dino Melaye has claimed that unknown gunmen stormed his brother's house in the early hours of today November 15, and attacked him

Melaye will on November 16 contest Kogi West senatorial seat with the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Smart Adeyemi, as his major contender.

In a tweet via his Twitter handle this morning, the lawmaker said: “Gun men fired sporadically @ my brother in his house @ Aiyetoro Gbede around 4:30am this morning. I Thank God they failed. We shall surely overcome.”

Dino Melaye was sacked as the senator representing Kogi West at the National Assembly after the Court of Appeal on October 11 ordered a fresh election in the district.

Tensions have been high in Kogi ahead of the governorship polls also scheduled for November 16 as both camps of the APC and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) have accused each other of brewing trouble.

Governor Yahaya Bello is seeking a second term in office on the APC platform.

https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1195206762846142465?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1136210/gunmen-attacked-my-brothers-house-this-morning-senator-dino-melaye/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Gunmen Attacked My Brother's House This Morning - Senator Dino Melaye by Mynd44: 8:16am On Nov 15, 2019

(1)

Are Nigerian Youths The Leaders Of Tomorrow? / FG Earmarks Over N4bn For Reconstruction Of Kano-gwarzo-dayi Road / *Edo 2020: Obaseki And Politics Of Endorsement*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.