Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Kogi Guber: Forgive Yahaya Bello – Aisha Buhari Begs Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber: Forgive Yahaya Bello – Aisha Buhari Begs Nigerians (603 Views)

'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries / Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Guber: Forgive Yahaya Bello – Aisha Buhari Begs Nigerians by TITOPE(m): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2019
http://www.titopeblog.com/2019/11/kogi-guber-forgive-yahaya-bello-aisha.html

The wife of the President of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari, has appealed to Kogi residents to forgive all that governor Yahaya Bello has done to them in the past four years.

Buhari made the appeal on Thursday during the All Progressives Congress (APC) rally held in the state, ahead of the governorship election slated to hold on November 16, 2019.

She assured the residents that salaries will be paid in the state following the President’s intervention

Aisha urged the citizens to forget Bello’s wrongdoings in the state, adding that they will not be disappointed if they vote for him.

“My husband used to emphasise on salaries, it took a while for the Kogi salary payment to get settled after a long time of verification.

“But this time vote for him for continuity of payment of salary on time.

“Bello has pledged to assure Kogi residents and civil servants of early payment of salary.

“I also commend the state for having the less number of out of school children in the country, according to the survey of UNICEF,“ she said.

Re: Kogi Guber: Forgive Yahaya Bello – Aisha Buhari Begs Nigerians by General0847: 8:06am On Nov 15, 2019
Tell your husband to forgive Dasuki first.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Forgive Yahaya Bello – Aisha Buhari Begs Nigerians by speed99: 8:14am On Nov 15, 2019
TITOPE:
http://www.titopeblog.com/2019/11/kogi-guber-forgive-yahaya-bello-aisha.html

The wife of the President of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari, has appealed to Kogi residents to forgive all that governor Yahaya Bello has done to them in the past four years.

Buhari made the appeal on Thursday during the All Progressives Congress (APC) rally held in the state, ahead of the governorship election slated to hold on November 16, 2019.

She assured the residents that salaries will be paid in the state following the President’s intervention

Aisha urged the citizens to forget Bello’s wrongdoings in the state, adding that they will not be disappointed if they vote for him.

“My husband used to emphasise on salaries, it took a while for the Kogi salary payment to get settled after a long time of verification.

“But this time vote for him for continuity of payment of salary on time.

“Bello has pledged to assure Kogi residents and civil servants of early payment of salary.

“I also commend the state for having the less number of out of school children in the country, according to the survey of UNICEF,“ she said.

The end of shame, the day of heightened mediocrity.
So unimaginative

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Forgive Yahaya Bello – Aisha Buhari Begs Nigerians by handie(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2019
No be person wey dey repentant dey beg for forgiveness? Yahaya Bello can never change. That's btw tho. Even the PDP candidate ain't no better. I seriously pity Kogi state and it's people. Imagine having to make a choice between d devil and d deep blue sea.
Re: Kogi Guber: Forgive Yahaya Bello – Aisha Buhari Begs Nigerians by bubu2019: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2019
most Nigerians are mad,just few are under lock.You admitted that the idiot called bello failed for the past four years and you ask them to vote for him again.

payment of salaries is now a very big achievement

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Forgive Yahaya Bello – Aisha Buhari Begs Nigerians by Telemon(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2019
wow.APC/ Tinubu says Ambode not good enough to rule for second term, but ask for forgiveness and second term for Yahaya Bello.
That is hate speech.
Re: Kogi Guber: Forgive Yahaya Bello – Aisha Buhari Begs Nigerians by ProfessorBerlin(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2019
I bin think say this Aisha get sense before.

Na Yahaya Bello dey help buhari nyash this woman

abi na only me see say Yusuf resemble Yahaya Bello

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Speaks On 35 Persons Reportedly Sacked From VP Osinbajo's Offic / Buhari Daughter Graduates With 1st Class From UK University (SEE PHOTOS) / Human Rights Group Decries Growing Spate Of War Crimes By IPOB, IMN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.