Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

COZA: Pastor Biodun React On Victory And Prays For Victims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA: Pastor Biodun React On Victory And Prays For Victims (432 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA: Pastor Biodun React On Victory And Prays For Victims by piginloaded: 8:07am On Nov 15, 2019
The Senior Pastor, Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA, Biodun Fatoyinbo, has reacted to his victory at the Federal High Court, Abuja, on Thursday.

PiginLoaded.com reported that the High Court dismissed the rape case filed by Busola Dakola against Pastor Fatoyinbo.The court dismissed the case against on the ground that it amounts to injustice and an abuse of judicial process.

According to the ruling, the case is empty and purely sentimental. The presiding judge, Justice Oathman A. Musa, said the case was aimed more at cruelty than obtaining justice.

The court also awarded costs of N1,000,000 against Busola Dakolo and held that the fine should have been 10 times more because the court’s time was wasted.

Reacting to the ruling, Ademola Adetuberu, Executive Senior Assistant to the Senior Pastor, in a statement on Thursday, dedicated the victory to God.The pastor further prayed for victims who have been wrongly accused and abused.

The victory is of the Lord. We dedicate it to those who stand by us. The victory belongs to God not to me or COZA. We will not share in His glory. The enemies are after the Church and not after me per se.

“They only used me as a scapegoat to launch the attacks. We know that faithful is He who has called us.

“I salute the courage and the support of my beautiful and godly wife, my lovely children, members of COZA family and those who stand by us.

“May God be praised in your life. I bear no grudge against those who were used by the adversary of the Church but instead, I pray for them that we should come together to fight the common enemies of the Church.

“My soul goes to men who are wrongly accused and women who are or have been abused. May God heal the wounds of everyone of us in Jesus Name,” he quoted the Pastor as saying.

Source: PiginLoaded.com https://piginloaded.com/coza-pastor-biodun-react-on-victory-and-prays-for-victims/

1 Like

Re: COZA: Pastor Biodun React On Victory And Prays For Victims by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:09am On Nov 15, 2019
Very interesting
Re: COZA: Pastor Biodun React On Victory And Prays For Victims by daddytime(m): 8:16am On Nov 15, 2019
Happy for your victory.

But E be like say this bros spoken English and dress sense fine pass him written words.

1 Like

Re: COZA: Pastor Biodun React On Victory And Prays For Victims by yinkajewole: 8:25am On Nov 15, 2019
One thing is still sure, we will all stand at the judgement throne someday
Re: COZA: Pastor Biodun React On Victory And Prays For Victims by ignitewatch(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2019
Where are all those social media lawyers...
Trials aren't won on social media. They're won in a competent law court...

Waiting to hear what Aka ani(what's that dude name again?) would say now....
Re: COZA: Pastor Biodun React On Victory And Prays For Victims by chibjohn(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2019
That the case was thrown out by the court doesn't anyway mean that he never did it. Anyone that is trained legally will know that it will be difficult to prove rape against him due to how long the event happened in the past. I don't even think he raped her. Because she didn't give any details that is good enough to proof that the sex wasn't consensual from her story. The law does not work on sentiments. It is based only on evidences and facts proved beyond all reasonable doubts.
For me the question is what he did as a married pastor and how that reflects his true nature as opposed to his supposed behaviour as a man of God. I think Fatoyinbo had sex with Bisola while being married to his wife. That is cheating on his wife and adultery on the sight of God. Such a behaviour should be unheard of from a Pastor. It was most likely not rape and so not a criminal offence but a sin. I don't think Bisola will come out and make up such stories without any iota of truth in it.
So Fatoyinbo lacks the morality of a Pastor and as such is not qualified to mount the pulpit. I pity his brainwashed followers that will think he didn't do it simply because the court threw out the case.

1 Like

Re: COZA: Pastor Biodun React On Victory And Prays For Victims by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2019
I can bet my life savings that he's guilty.
How was Bisola expecting her case of over a decade ago to be proved anyways.
Re: COZA: Pastor Biodun React On Victory And Prays For Victims by StagethemTVee: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2019
Interesting thoughts
Re: COZA: Pastor Biodun React On Victory And Prays For Victims by noble71(m): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2019

(1) (Reply)

LADIES; 7 Key Things You Must Know Before Marrying A Pastor - Rev. Akinola Tunde / What Is An Altar? / Muslims Seen Blocking The Road To Pray In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.