Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE (12515 Views)

Unlimited Free Carfax Autocheck Vehicle History Report / Free 2-day Vehicle History Report(over 1000 Free Carfax &autocheck Reports) / Autocheck Vin Report In Pdf @ 1k (Promo Price) Available: Whatsapp 07013559559 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by legalwealth(m): 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
@ Gazzuzz

Please share this thread with your followers. Thanks
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by legalwealth(m): 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
legalwealth:
If you want to see the pictures of any car/vehicle most especially salvage or accidented ones including the price they were bought on auction, go for comprehensive VIN report.

It will have reports from carfax and autocheck along with pictures and the price it was bought in auction.
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by legalwealth(m): 2:06am On Nov 22, 2019
Real
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by legalwealth(m): 7:53am On Nov 22, 2019
Get it checked
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by legalwealth(m): 7:56am On Nov 22, 2019
izz.ou:

angry

It's terrible. I know someone who died in an accident. When pictures of the car was shared, we noticed that despite the impact, no airbag deployed

The answer was simple: They thought they bought a Tokunboh with "full option", "non accidented" and blah blah blah... But the car had no airbag

A lot of Nigerians drive cars without airbags just because one person wants to be greedy.

We are very wicked here oh.

He wouldn't have died had it been the airbags were intact and deflated upon the crash.

VIN report will show condition of airbags; please check that car before buying.

Don't be deceived if the seller tells you that they have been fixed deployed airbag(s) because else it was properly fixed in abroad, there is no guarantee.

1 Like

Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by legalwealth(m): 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
Check it
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by legalwealth(m): 12:45am On Nov 23, 2019
Cool
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by legalwealth(m): 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Done
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by legalwealth(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2019
Real
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by legalwealth(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
wink
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by legalwealth(m): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
gigt.rainee:
Carfax Report

Carfax is the most well-known provider of vehicle history reports, dating back to the late 1980s, when it faxed the reports to its customers. However, it is also the most expensive.

The Carfax report is the benchmark for all other vehicle history reports. We've found it to be the most detailed and user-friendly among the vehicle history reports we tested. If a vehicle has had multiple owners, that's clearly labeled and organized in different sections. Carfax is also the only report to show maintenance dates and records, provided the vehicle was taken to a repair facility that shares its data, which usually means a franchised dealership service department. This information can serve as a guide to what issues the vehicle might have had. It also is an indicator that a prior owner took good care of the vehicle.

Sample Report of Carfax Report
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by legalwealth(m): 7:36am On Nov 26, 2019
Good
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by romenna: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2019
Oshey!
Permission to share on all my social media handles e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Insta etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by legalwealth(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2019
romenna:
Oshey!
Permission to share on all my social media handles e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Insta etc

You are welcome! !!

Permission granted 100%! !!
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by legalwealth(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2019
Real and simple
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by oblozzolawrence: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2019
Fentanyl:

better don't risk your phone or laptop

the site is dangerous

see what I got when I checked
Bruf pls jus gerrout of here....i don't know what ur beef his...bt amma tell yhu straightway dat you're childish...the site is working well as i jus check mine for absolutely free.

1 Like

Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by oblozzolawrence: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2019
legalwealth:
Real and simple
weldone sir...
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by legalwealth(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2019
oblozzolawrence:

Bruf pls jus gerrout of here....i don't know what ur beef his...bt amma tell yhu straightway dat you're childish...the site is working well as i jus check mine for absolutely free.

Lol

It is alternate moniker of obekediamondfuto who abandoned his main moniker on September 12th and created the alternate moniker same September 12th out of shame I brought upon him and his gang members.

He is a sadist and as well a depressed boy; church rat forming big boy on autos and cartalk sections of nairaland.

Ignore the mad boy please! !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by Fentanyl: 11:10am On Nov 26, 2019
oblozzolawrence:

who be this wild animal?

looool

carry your insanity and meet the audio consultant so you can both keep deceiving each other

olodo grin

1 Like

Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by Fentanyl: 11:10am On Nov 26, 2019
cheesy grin

Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by legalwealth(m): 11:12am On Nov 26, 2019
oblozzolawrence:

weldone sir...

Thanks
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by legalwealth(m): 11:22am On Nov 26, 2019
legalwealth:
We all know that getting VIN report of any vehicle we want to buy is very important these days for so many reasons.

All you need to do is to sign up for free on a website and then type the VIN of the vehicle in a box on the website. Once you do, a full autocheck VIN report will show up which you could easily download as pdf or save as image file.

[url=https://blog.ijamautos.com/post.php?id=7&t=How%20To%20Get%20The%20VIN%20Report%20Of%20Any%20Eligible%20Car/Vehicle%20Absolutely%20For%20FREE] CLICK HERE [/url] for full details without paying a dime.

Proudly brought to you by IJAM Autos which is powered by IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT LIMITED, a duly registered company with Federal Government of Nigeria! !!

Over 5,000 people have visited the page of the information.

Be among those getting the piece of information for FREE.

Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by Fentanyl: 11:30am On Nov 26, 2019
more to come

reporting to your host next!

promoting theft of intellectual property

grin

Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by legalwealth(m): 11:33am On Nov 26, 2019
LMAO! !!
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by oblozzolawrence: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2019
legalwealth:

Lol

It is alternate moniker of obekediamondfuto who abandoned his main moniker on September 12th and created the alternate moniker same September 12th out of shame I brought upon him and his gang members.

He is a sadist and as well a depressed boy; church rat forming big boy on autos and cartalk sections of nairaland.

Ignore the mad boy please! !!
Fools like dis ones na ignore yhu go jus ignore dem...guyman dy find relevance grin

1 Like

Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by ajbf: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
legalwealth:

Don't forget about this! !!
I want to check this: JHMRN38401C207188
I got invalid Vin report. Kindly help out
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by legalwealth(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
oblozzolawrence:

Fools like dis ones na ignore yhu go jus ignore dem...guyman dy find relevance grin

LMAO! !!
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by legalwealth(m): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
ajbf:

I want to check this: JHMRN38401C207188
I got invalid Vin report. Kindly help out

Did someone sent you the VIN or you copied it by yourself?
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by ajbf: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
legalwealth:

Did someone sent you the VIN or you copied it by yourself?
I copied it myself. Although, it is a Japanese made-car
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by legalwealth(m): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
ajbf:

You can snap it and attach the image here to be sure you didn't copy the wrong thing.

Toyota and co showing results are Japanese made cars.
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by Fentanyl: 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
ajbf:

stop wasting your time with these people that don't even know anything

contact computerglobal and have peace of mind

these ones will just lead you astray grin

1 Like

Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by gigtrainee: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2019
legalwealth:
If you want to see the damage pictures of any car/vehicle most especially salvage or accidented ones including the price they were bought on auction, go for comprehensive VIN report.

It will have reports from carfax and autocheck along with pictures and the price it was bought in auction.

This statement is very wrong
Yes very Wrong...

Why do you like misleading people all because you stlylishly want to start doing vin checks.......

Autocheck donot provide auction pictures

Carfax donot provide auction pictures attached to it

Any report that has carfax and autocheck with pictures are being attached by those guyz that sell/provide you with the vin reports, they are being merged together

There are other report types which attach pictures but not Autocheck and carfax

Sample reports of Autocheck and Carfax

https://www.nairaland.com/5316708/samples-vehicle-history-report-types

Autocheck website sample reports https://www.autocheck.com/vehiclehistory/sample-vehicle-history-report

carfax sample report https://www.carfax.eu/sample-report

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Clean In & Out Direct American Spec Used 010 Corolla S @1.750m / CLEANEST 2016 BENZ S-CLASS LUXURY 36M LAST!!! / Hyundai Elantra 2013(tokunbo) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.