Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE (12570 Views)

Unlimited Free Carfax Autocheck Vehicle History Report / Free 2-day Vehicle History Report(over 1000 Free Carfax &autocheck Reports) / Autocheck Vin Report In Pdf @ 1k (Promo Price) Available: Whatsapp 07013559559 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by gigtrainee: 10:02am On Nov 27, 2019
legalwealth:
If you want to see the damage pictures of any car/vehicle most especially salvage or accidented ones including the price they were bought on auction, go for comprehensive VIN report.

It will have reports from carfax and autocheck along with pictures and the price it was bought in auction.

This statement is very wrong
Yes very Wrong...

Why do you like misleading people all because you stlylishly want to start doing vin checks.......

Autocheck donot provide auction pictures

Carfax donot provide auction pictures attached to it

Any report that has carfax and autocheck with pictures are being attached by those guyz that sell/provide you with the vin reports, they are being merged together

There are other report types which attach pictures but not Autocheck and carfax

Sample reports of Autocheck and Carfax

https://www.nairaland.com/5316708/samples-vehicle-history-report-types

Autocheck website sample reports https://www.autocheck.com/vehiclehistory/sample-vehicle-history-report

carfax sample report https://www.carfax.eu/sample-report

lateefat101:

Why are you so bitter?

Why do you like trying to pull down people you see as treats to your 1,000N and N500 VIN check service like you are doing to . here https://www.nairaland.com/5415451/should-nairalanders-avoid-free-comprehensive ?

Did he say that autocheck or carfax do attach pictures as you as saying?No

legalwealth post=84059951:
If you want to see the damage pictures of any car/vehicle most especially salvage or accidented ones including the price they were bought on auction, go for comprehensive VIN report.

It will have reports from carfax and autocheck along with pictures and the price it was bought in auction.

Is he charging anything for the information? No

By saying people will see pictures and auction price, he must be referring to comprehensive VIN report service which . provides, that delivers pictures and purchased prices.

nonsense

Because you want to market the same service you offer
Yes just the way you are stlylishly doing

legalwealth from
Selling currency,
Selling generator cover
Car consultant
Selling cars as Baranda

Now vin check and soon Mechanic and selling of car spare parts

All business you just Wan do

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10635006_screenshot20191127061132browser_jpega24701a32479481dc627942b73b4e90b

Senseless creature
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by lateefat101: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
gigtrainee:

This statement is very wrong
Yes very Wrong...

Why do you like misleading people all because you stlylishly want to start doing vin checks.......

Autocheck donot provide auction pictures

Carfax donot provide auction pictures attached to it

Any report that has carfax and autocheck with pictures are being attached by those guyz that sell/provide you with the vin reports, they are being merged together

There are other report types which attach pictures but not Autocheck and carfax

Why are you so bitter?

Why do you like trying to pull down people you see as treats to your 1,000N and N500 VIN check service like you are doing to carguide here https://www.nairaland.com/5415451/should-nairalanders-avoid-free-comprehensive ?

Did he say that autocheck or carfax do attach pictures as you as saying? No! !!

Is he charging anything for the information? No! !!

By saying people will see pictures and auction price, he must be referring to comprehensive VIN report service which carguideng provides, that delivers pictures and purchased prices.

Because you want to market the same service you offer does not call for your actions on legalwealth or carguideng.
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by lateefat101: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
gigtrainee:

Senseless creature

Hungry creature

You can be like this because of N500 and N1,000 you beg people for like your entire life depends on them.

Are you not ashame not even what FULfentanyl said about and to you on https://www.nairaland.com/5548236/negotiating-car-price-dealer-top/1 ?

FULfentanyl:

you are a slow person indeed, ironically you are the one doing what you accused other people of doing

just do you can sell fake reports looooooooool

better stay in your lane

Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by lateefat101: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
legalwealth:

It is super real and free. Some people will not like me sharing this useful piece of information but I don't send them.

No wonder gigtrainee showed up because he will go hungry grin

His life depends on it shocked
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by lateefat101: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
gigtrainee:

The website is legal and the reports generated are directly from Autocheck
Caromo is an Autocheck dealear and they intend to give the report free
This not make it an illegal way

The bolded he recently said after getting to know about the site from this thread is shocked .
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by engineerprosper: 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
legalwealth:
We all know that getting VIN report of any vehicle we want to buy is very important these days for so many reasons.

All you need to do is to sign up for free on a website and then type the VIN of the vehicle in a box on the website. Once you do, a full autocheck VIN report will show up which you could easily download as pdf or save as image file.

[url=https://blog.ijamautos.com/post.php?id=7&t=How%20To%20Get%20The%20VIN%20Report%20Of%20Any%20Eligible%20Car/Vehicle%20Absolutely%20For%20FREE] CLICK HERE [/url] for full details without paying a dime.

Proudly brought to you by IJAM Autos which is powered by IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT LIMITED, a duly registered company with Federal Government of Nigeria! !!

Keep it up
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by ronkusesther: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
EasyLPeazy:
Recently, I was in the market to buy a car. To be honest, it was not easy. In my life, I never knew that Nigerians can be this wicked. Honestly, I checked out over 30 cars. Only 2 passed the threshold I put forth. Many of these cars have no airbags. Some have rebuilt engines. Some have terrible AIR Conditions. Majority have terrible rewirings in there engines.

Before I continue, I must thank LegalWealth in a special way for the website he provided for free VIN checks. More often than not, we take so many information on this great forum for granted but I can assure you that its not in our best interest.

I remember when LegalWealth put forth that website. So many people were even saying that he is spreading virus. Lo and behold, that website saved me a whole lot! If not for that website, only God knows how much I would have lost in VIN checks. The cheapest VIN check is 2,000. I checked over 30 cars. Thats in the region of 80k saved! Believe me when I say that I would have paid this money for VIN checks because Nigerians are dubious.

Many Nigerians are selling DEAD MELONS as GOOD CARS! I will use only one as example because I wouldn't want to spoil business for anybody. I want people to discover evils on there own.

ONCE MORE THANKS A LOT TO LEGALWEALTH FOR SAVING ME A LOT OF MONEY.

https://www.nairaland.com/5566644/appreciation-legalwealth-website-free-vin#84658151

They were on the thread also showing their bitterness but people countered them.
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by ronkusesther: 7:40am On Dec 10, 2019
legalwealth:

He wouldn't have died had it been the airbags were intact and deflated upon the crash.

VIN report will show condition of airbags; please check that car before buying.

Don't be deceived if the seller tells you that they have been fixed deployed airbag(s) because else it was properly fixed in abroad, there is no guarantee.

shocked
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by ronkusesther: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by engineerprosper: 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
Check it
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by ronkusesther: 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
Valid
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by ronkusesther: 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
Sure
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by ronkusesther: 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
Valid
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by Dotng: 8:17am On Dec 26, 2019
THIS site provides a very clear VIN report unlike those that read like financial reports. Kudos!
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by ronkusesther: 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
Dotng:
THIS site provides a very clear VIN report unlike those that read like financial reports. Kudos!

Nice
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by ronkusesther: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
Check it
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by lateefat101: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
legalwealth:
We all know that getting VIN report of any vehicle we want to buy is very important these days for so many reasons.

All you need to do is to sign up for free on a website and then type the VIN of the vehicle in a box on the website. Once you do, a full autocheck VIN report will show up which you could easily download as pdf or save as image file.

[url=https://blog.ijamautos.com/post.php?id=7&t=How%20To%20Get%20The%20VIN%20Report%20Of%20Any%20Eligible%20Car/Vehicle%20Absolutely%20For%20FREE] CLICK HERE [/url] for full details without paying a dime.

Proudly brought to you by IJAM Autos which is powered by IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT LIMITED, a duly registered company with Federal Government of Nigeria! !!
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by lateefat101: 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by lateefat101: 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
Thanks to Legalwealth
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by Daviestunech(m): 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
legalwealth:

. evening
Help me check the VIN of this car JTDBF32K030132638

1 Like

Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by lateefat101: 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
Daviestunech:
. evening
Help me check the VIN of this car JTDBF32K030132638

You can easily check this and subsequent ones by yourself following the step by step guide outlined here >>>> https://autosandcartalk.com/threads/how-and-where-to-get-vin-report-for-free-in-less-than-5-minutes-all-by-yourself.5/
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by lateefat101: 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
SALVAGED - DAMAGE OR NOT SPECIFIED

Any Vehicle which has been wrecked, destroyed or damaged, to the extent that the total estimated or actual cost of parts and labor to rebuild or reconstruct the vehicle to its pre-accident condition and for legal operation on roads or highway exceeds a defined percentage of the retail value of the vehicle.

Salvage-Damage or Not Specified also includes any Vehicle to which an insurance company acquires ownership pursuant to a damage settlement, or any vehicle that the vehicle owner may wish to designate as a salvage vehicle by obtaining a salvage title, without regard to extent of the vehicle's damage or repairs, or any vehicle for which the jurisdiction cannot distinguish the reason the Vehicle was designated Salvage
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by lateefat101: 10:17am On Jan 16, 2020
lateefat101:

You can easily check this and subsequent ones by yourself following the step by step guide outlined here >>>> https://autosandcartalk.com/threads/how-and-where-to-get-vin-report-for-free-in-less-than-5-minutes-all-by-yourself.5/

Valid
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by lateefat101: 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
cool
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by lateefat101: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2020
lateefat101:

cool
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by gigtrainee: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2020
undecided
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by lateefat101: 12:21am On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by gigtrainee: 7:09am On Mar 10, 2020

Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by melviniyke2002(m): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
gigtrainee:
pls help me check dis vin...4T1BE46K87U716136
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by gigtrainee: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
melviniyke2002:

Posted Here https://www.nairaland.com/5703842/free-vin-check#87471784
Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by legalwealth(m): 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
melviniyke2002:

You can also always by yourself for FREE.

Follow the few steps outline on https://autosandcartalk.com/threads/how-and-where-to-get-vin-report-for-free-in-less-than-5-minutes-all-by-yourself.5/

1 Like

Re: Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE by gigtrainee: 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
legalwealth:

You can also always by yourself for FREE.

Follow the few steps outline on https://autosandcartalk.com/threads/how-and-where-to-get-vin-report-for-free-in-less-than-5-minutes-all-by-yourself.5/

Must they go through your website to use caromoto undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Neat Nigerian Use 2002 Nissan Maxima #450k / Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) / AWOOF ALERT!! Clean customized Nissan Altima Going For 590k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.