Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time (51483 Views)

Zambia Vs Nigeria: U23 AFCON (1 - 3) Full Time / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast: U23 AFCON (0 - 1) Full Time / Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by IronGalaxy: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
Shortyy:

Lol boy go take you'd HIV drugs. Y'all are useless.
Go defecate in the open, y'all dont even know basic hygene.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Shortyy(f): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Go defecate in the open, y'all dont even know basic hygene.

Yawn
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by IronGalaxy: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
Shortyy:

Oh STFU. You're no one's rival. Remove the white people in your country, and y'all are as useless as the " P" in psychology.
of course you wouldn't be Nigerian without d1ck riding white people, that's your favourite pastime

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by IronGalaxy: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
Shortyy:

Yawn
Yep, truth hurts Ibadan simpleton

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Shortyy(f): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
TMKsouth:

We get our HIV drugs free of charge in SA. cool cool cool

Do you have functional cost-free hospitals in Nigeria (after 50 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE & OIL)?

No wonder you fVcks are crowding our space in SA - you country is a failed state.

And the doctors in your so called South Africa are Whites and foreigners. A pure South African is dumb, an illiterate and a crack head.
And wtf are u doing in a Nigerian forum? Jobless lots. Claiming other people's glory.
Please Seun, block this xenophobic monkey here.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Thegamingorca(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
Shortyy:

And the doctors in your so called South Africa are Whites and foreigners. A pure South African is dumb, an illiterate and a crack head.
And wtf are u doing in a Nigerian forum? Jobless lots. Claiming other people's glory.

Who told you this is a Nigerian forum. This is seun's property and not representing federal government of Nigeria. Dont be petty nah.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by TMKsouth: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
Shortyy:

You're also doing the back-and-forth with me, does that mean you're unemployment? Shows how ignorant you are - that's why to you black SAns can't be doctors and professionals. Go back to school.

Let them block me - I don't give a shit bout your stupid forum. As for you Shortyy, stop talking shit bout SA and then running to your masters to block opposing views.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Shortyy(f): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Who told you this is a Nigerian forum. This is seun's property and not representing federal government of Nigeria. Dont be petty nah.

And Seun is from where? Lol. I said Fvkkkk off.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Shortyy(f): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
TMKsouth:

You're also doing the back-and-forth with me, does that mean you're unemployment? Shows how ignorant you are - that's why to you black SAns can't be doctors and professionals. Go back to school.

Let them block me - I don't give a shit bout your stupid forum. As for you Shortyy, stop talking shit bout SA and then running to your masters to block opposing views.

Lmfao. South Africa is a useless country boy. Y'all are just a bunch of dumb xenophobic monkeys. Seun, block this arsehole already.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by IronGalaxy: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
Shortyy:

Lol, the irony is you're the one who appears dumb and illiterate, Your lliteracy rate is 59,6 and it shows,lmao. South africa's literacy rate is around 94.3 look it up dumb cvnt, you have more people who can't read, write and reason and this forum is honestly testiment to that. btw my uncle is a BLACK doctor btw, you Nigerians hate your blackness always crediting anything good to non-black people

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Shortyy(f): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
IronGalaxy:
of course you wouldn't be Nigerian without d1ck riding white people, that's your favourite pastime

Y'all are the ones dîck riding the whites boy. Without the white y'all are useless.
Bunch of useless crack heads.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by IronGalaxy: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
Shortyy:

Lmfao. South Africa is a useless country boy. Y'all are just a bunch of dumb xenophobic monkeys. Seun, block this arsehole already.

Learn to use the toilet first grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Shortyy(f): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
IronGalaxy:

I have a toilet, do you? Dummy.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by IronGalaxy: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
Shortyy:

Y'all are the ones dîck riding the whites boy. Without the white y'all are useless.
Bunch of useless crack heads.
grin grin grin grin grin can't even recognize the irony of your comment.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by TMKsouth: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
Shortyy:

Waiting...
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by IronGalaxy: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
Shortyy:

I have a toilet, do you? Dummy.
And yet Nigeria is 2nd to India with regards to open defection ...you apes haven't even evolved enough to even understand hygene. I bet you have that toilet and still shi.t on your lawn grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by TMKsouth: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
IronGalaxy:

Lets move along man - done with this one.

She probably has chest hairs.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by IronGalaxy: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
TMKsouth:

Lets move along man - done with this one.

She probably has chest hairs.
grin grin grin seeing how ugly they are she probably does. oh has light complexioned face with dark arms and legs

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by TMKsouth: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I bet you have that toilet and still shi.t on your lawn grin grin grin

grin grin grin This really cracked me up!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by IronGalaxy: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
TMKsouth:

grin grin grin This really cracked me up!
grin grin grin grin these ones are a joke, always talking down on people as if Nigeria is the sh.it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Shortyy(f): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
IronGalaxy:
And yet Nigeria is 2nd to India with regards to open defection ...you apes haven't even evolved enough to even understand hygene. I bet you have that toilet and still shi.t on your lawn grin grin grin

Who's an ape? Lol. Pot calling kettle black.
You lots are delusional on God.

And I don't have strength explaining shît u know nothing of to u. Try getting out of that hole u call a house, maybe you'll see how we live. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by IronGalaxy: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
Shortyy:

Who's an ape? Lol. Pot calling kettle black.
You lots are delusional on God.

And I don't have strength explaining shît u know nothing of to u. Try getting out of that hole u call a house, maybe you'll see how we live. Yeye dey smell.
what's an ape? go look in the mirror dear

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Shortyy(f): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
IronGalaxy:
what's an ape? go look in the mirror dear

Lmao. If I'm an ape, you're my father. I said imbecîle!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by IronGalaxy: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
Shortyy:

Lmao. If I'm an ape, you're my father. I said imbecîle!!!
whatever

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Thegamingorca(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
Shortyy:

And Seun is from where? Lol. I said Fvkkkk off.

Calm down! Imagine an American telling russians not to use Facebook or Twitter or Google. It makes no sense because it's all mark zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey and Page bros. property(private comanys) and does not represent America. So also it's childish for you to be telling them to go to a south African site when it's actually seun company. Calm down
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Thegamingorca(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
Shortyy:

You are being xenophobic here
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Shortyy(f): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Calm down! Imagine an American telling russians not to use Facebook or Twitter or Google. It makes no sense because it's all mark zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey and Page bros. property(private comanys) and does not represent America. So also it's childish for you to be telling them to go to a south African site when it's actually seun company. Calm down

Nîgga get off my mentions you xenophobic Arrow. Seun is Nigerian and you're a south African dummy. Go masturbate in your own forum. You lots don't belong here. F
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Shortyy(f): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
IronGalaxy:
whatever

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Thegamingorca(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
IronGalaxy:

I don't think it's rife as you put it grin

I stay in a residential area and as such can't say what happens in the creeks.

Open defecation becomes an option when ppl aren't privy to pit latrines and wtc systems
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by IronGalaxy: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
Shortyy:

Hahahahahahaha
howling like a true she-boon you are cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Thegamingorca(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
Shortyy:

Nîgga get off my mentions you xenophobic Arrow. Seun is Nigerian and you're a south African dummy. Go masturbate in your own forum. You lots don't belong here. F

Na wa for you oh.
And I been wan track you for whatzapp to price your muscle
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by IronGalaxy: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
Thegamingorca:

I don't think it's rife as you put it grin

I stay in a residential area and as such can't say what happens in the creeks.

Open defecation becomes an option when ppl aren't privy to pit latrines and wtc systems
it must be rife, if you are the 2nd country in the world

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG / Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship / Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.