Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught (20024 Views)

Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu / Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You / Ebonyi Government Says The Activities Of IPOB Won’t Be Tolerated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by voltron14: 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
jimyjames:

In the university of Afonja ijebu that yr you were his VC Weldon, I bet your dad have never being in a class room talkless of being a dropout

grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by jimyjames(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
voltron14:

grin

Is that all? Looks like you yourself don't understand English Mr English

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by gidgiddy: 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
Originalsly:

Their struggle lives on as an inspiration to others. When Kanu dies what will happen?...what will be his legacy? In the face of danger... run away.... and stay away?

His legacy will be rising up for the freedom and independence of his people, something most people in Nigeria can never do

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by lomprico(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
HacheNoire:

They should keep the mother in the mortuary till 2023 then

Dat one na small thing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by Kapilta(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
jimyjames:

You wrote a lengthy article but made no point at all

Awolowo died at old age,
Looks like ojukwu died young?

Ojukwu Consteted for president and failed Awolowo contested for president and failed too
At a young age of 29-34 ojukwu was able to break from Nigeria created a new country and fought a civil war for 3 yrs with little soldiers and no weapons and no food, even though he was defeated, the war is still on that's why the name Biafra is on the lips of everyone everyday 70% of threads created on this forum is about Biafra after 50 yrs plus the name Biafra creates tension in Nigeria

what war did Fela fight? Who did he fight? I don't mean to insult Fela but don't ever compare someone like Fela to ojukwu is like comparing an area boy to a major general in the army, what was Fela fighting for exactly?
Fela is greater than epon ojuiku, deal with it. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by voltron14: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
jimyjames:

Is that all? Looks like you yourself don't English Mr English

See grammar.

Kanu can only have half-educated nitwits as his subjects.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by Smoke55: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
Area4Area:
At least MKO is being remembered and honoured today on democracy day June 12 because of his struggle unlike Kanu that couldn't stand the sound of knockouts and was smuggled out like a rat, let him come back to bury his late mother and give her the last respect she deserves, the "formidable and resolute" coward can't.
i dnt really no how you define bravery but mko and awolowo are probably not heros to me. thankio!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by jimyjames(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
voltron14:

See grammar.

Kanu can only have half-educated nitwits as his subjects.
Lol and you have complete education? Please focus on your next meal which might be tomorrow evening
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by Smoke55: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
Area4Area:
You sound like a Chinese Buddhist
ok just admit your afonjanism first..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by voltron14: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
jimyjames:

Lol and you have complete education? Please focus on your next meal which might be tomorrow evening

Not everyone is in your precarious situation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by Chuksmonika(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kapilta:
oga i no ask you for historybook nah. Haba. Wetin concern me concern 2nd or 3rd division. All i say be say 3 million lost jews was wasted for no reason by a coward who was suppose to set himself on fire buh ran away to ivory coast in an ashewo ibo attire grin
it is on record that after the attack,the commander Late Muritala Mohammed took off with a helicopter leaving his remaining boys at the mercy of the ever Gallant Biafran soldiers,is he not a coward to do that too?.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by Smoke55: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
Johans1991:
some pigs have no shame at all. They fund of insulting Yoruba on a medium (nairaland) created by the same Yoruba they hate. Shameless flat pigs.
one of them spotted many more to come,just like zombies they move together.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by Area4Area: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
gidgiddy:

His legacy will be rising up for the freedom and independence of his people, something most people in Nigeria can never do
I hope you pick it up from where he'd drop it , not on nairaland only
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by jimyjames(m): 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kapilta:
Fela is greater than epon ojuiku, deal with it. grin

I know Fela was greater than Ojukwu too bad he allowed weed to make him feel he is immune to HIV too bad he married 30 women he couldn't handle well his manhood will forever live grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by Smoke55: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ayoefa:

Just watch how the brainwashed ipob retards will try to defend this albino hunchback warlord wannabe monkey. They will try to defend what is indefensible. They lack basic logic and common sense, always overcome with useless emotions. Tribalism and religious miseducation have robbed them of that simple basic ability to see issues from proper perspective.
as earlier predicted another zon.b have just showed up.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by Area4Area: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
Smoke55:
i dnt really no how you define bravery but mko and awolowo are probably not heros to me. thankio!
Your opinion though and not my business, he has a day to his name, simple
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by Area4Area: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
Smoke55:
ok just admit your afonjanism first..
You admit first
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by jimyjames(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
voltron14:

Not everyone is in your precarious situation.

A hungry man is an angry man I know all these ipob hate is out of frustration and hunger

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by Smoke55: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
[s][/s][quote author=Kapilta post=84051676]this my in-law is pained hence his confusion grin he doesn't know which of the words to pick to throw shades with first. Awolowo died at old age and rested well, your greatest hero ran away after unnecesarily wasting 3 million of your forefathers, what else should a man in his position do after wasting people unnecessarily? Even the American teenager who knows nothing about the wastage of 3 million people set himself on fire, that's what we call hero.

Fela and all who fought and stayed/died, gained nothing trully buh the died alone fighting, the one that wasted 3 million people and stil ran away without no sucess has only incure curses on his head. He shamelessly even came back trying to be the president of the country which means he doesn't feel bad for those 3 million souls he wasted.

And as for Sowore, buh you ibos were laughing at Yorubas samw Sowore disocciate himself from Yoruba and set the record straight of being Ijaw, you even said no one wants to align with co
[quote author=Kapilta post=84051676]this my in-law is pained hence his confusion grin he doesn't know which of the words to pick to throw shades with first. Awolowo died at old age and rested well, your greatest hero ran away after unnecesarily wasting 3 million of your forefathers, what else should a man in his position do after wasting people unnecessarily? Even the American teenager who knows nothing about the wastage of 3 million people set himself on fire, that's what we call hero.

Fela and all who fought and stayed/died, gained nothing trully buh the died alone fighting, the one that wasted 3 million people and stil ran away without no sucess has only incure curses on his head. He shamelessly even came back trying to be the president of the country which means he doesn't feel bad for those 3 million souls he wasted.

And as for Sowore, buh you ibos were laughing at Yorubas samw Sowore disocciate himself from Yoruba and set the record straight of being Ijaw, you even said no one wants to align with co
[quote author=Kapilta post=84051676]this my in-law is pained hence his confusion grin he doesn't know which of the words to pick to throw shades with first. Awolowo died at old age and rested well, your greatest hero ran away after unnecesarily wasting 3 million of your forefathers, what else should a man in his position do after wasting people unnecessarily? Even the American teenager who knows nothing about the wastage of 3 million people set himself on fire, that's what we call hero.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by Smoke55: 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
Area4Area:
Your opinion though and not my business, he has a day to his name, simple
ok bye!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by Smoke55: 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
Area4Area:
You admit first
bye!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by Area4Area: 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
Smoke55:
bye!
Better for you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by duncun: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by Kapilta(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
jimyjames:

I know Fela was greater than Ojukwu too bad he allowed weed to make him feel he is immune to HIV too bad he married 30 women he couldn't handle well his manhood will forever live grin
yes, his manhood lives on just like that of ojuiku grin and once he's widely recognized and more celebrated, wetin remain grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by Smoke55: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
Area4Area:
Better for you
ok bye!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by jimyjames(m): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kapilta:
yes, his manhood lives on just like that of ojuiku grin and once he's widely recognized and more celebrated, wetin remain grin

Good so why bother yourself about the dead? Why not focus on your next meal which might be tomorrow evening?
Why waste the little you just ate right now since morning arguing about the dead?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by brookz: 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
We are waiting for to come and bury your mother....

Na there thy go show you shege cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by etrouble: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Tranquillity360:
And after they died what happen.

They are still worshipped by several people all over the world till date. They are gods and will be gods forever.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by Originalsly: 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
gidgiddy:

When you declare yourself a leader.... you have to show courage to inspire others to follow. You don't lead from the back or afar. True leaders have conviction.... they truly believe in standing up for their cause regardless of the consequences. I refer back again to Muhammad Ali ....Nelson Mandela . ... and Martin Luther King jr. I strongly believe this guy is a puppet period....being used to destabilize Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by meccuno: 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
KanuSE:

Are you referring to the ab0kis?grin
grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by meccuno: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
voltron14:

Shut up.

Fela was accused of smuggling money or money laundering.

In fact, it is well known that Fela and his friend Ginger Baker smuggled drugs to fund their recordings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLuWYD6sFwo

For the issue of Fela's mother's death, it was done by soldiers but how dare you drag Buhari into the matter?

How old are you?
well, he was charged for armed robbery which was the point of how badly he was treated to answer the statement md for Kanu to come back. so when you go home and see your father you tell him to shut up.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught by voltron14: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
meccuno:
well, he was charged for armed robbery which was the point of how badly he was treated to answer the statement md for Kanu to come back. so when you go home and see your father you tell him to shut up.

After proving you wrong with documentary evidence the best you could do was display your bad upbringing.

Sucks to be you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Direct Primary: Governors Angry Over Uncertainty To Produce Successors / See The Themes Of 2024 Budget Of Federal Government And The States / Crisis Brews In NASS Over Sharing Of N578bn ‘padded Budget’ Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.