Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

I Never Knew Nairaland Was This Biased! Nonsense! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Never Knew Nairaland Was This Biased! Nonsense! (360 Views)

Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo / I Never Told Anyone That I Will Die Soon - Odumeje / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew Nairaland Was This Biased! Nonsense! by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 15, 2019
Before now, I've been seeing comments where people say they are forced to take some oath before making a comment on an Islamic thread. It hasn't happened to me because nothing about them thrills me.

So fast forward to today, I saw on bias Islamic post and wanted to comment, lo and behold, I was required to take a certain oath! I declined instantly! Because I am not Muslim and never will.

On many Christian thread, I have seen the Islamic fundamentalists coming in mass to say the rubbish they don't understand about Christianity. This is unfair. It overrides the freedom of expression this forum is known for. I mustn't be forced to say I'm a Muslim and even have it on my profile before making a comment there. This protocol should be accorded to Christians or everything should be left open.

This is absolute nonsense. I dare say!

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Nairaland Was This Biased! Nonsense! by GraGra247(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2019
Owner of the forum is an undercover muslim claiming atheist. Thats why.

He has strong muslim sentiments and hates Christians.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Nairaland Was This Biased! Nonsense! by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2019
Stop lying,what Islamic fundamentalists comes in mass to say nonsense about your nonsense threads undecided
Re: I Never Knew Nairaland Was This Biased! Nonsense! by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Stop lying,what Islamic fundamentalists comes in mass to say nonsense about your nonsense threads undecided

IDIOT

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Nairaland Was This Biased! Nonsense! by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2019
GraGra247:
Owner of the forum is an undercover muslim claiming atheist. Thats why.

He has strong muslim sentiments and hates Christians.

Naa, he just has a healthy fear of bombs.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Nairaland Was This Biased! Nonsense! by GraGra247(m): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

Naa, he just has a healthy fear of bombs.

Don't be naive
Re: I Never Knew Nairaland Was This Biased! Nonsense! by aadoiza: 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
Go start your own forum
Re: I Never Knew Nairaland Was This Biased! Nonsense! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
aadoiza:
Go start your own forum

your life is in shambles, so I'd leave you at that.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Nairaland Was This Biased! Nonsense! by aadoiza: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
mikezuruki:

your life is in shambles, so I'd leave you at that.
I'm so sorry it hurts you so bad, mtchew.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Else Seen The "Atheist Experience" On Youtube? / Persecuted Church In China Brings Hope Amid Coronavirus Epidemic. / God May Be Calling You To Give Up Nairaland And Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.