Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Webmasters, Rate Me Here! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters, Rate Me Here! (570 Views)

I Just Finished Coding A Mobile Social Network, Rate Me Or Become My Admin / Webmasters Rate My Site / Webmasters Rate And Review My Site Codedbabablog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters, Rate Me Here! by netsuccess: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2010
Re: Webmasters, Rate Me Here! by utimatedes(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2010
You need to do better
Your site is too dull, no much image, link on portfolio is not working, no navigation link on other pages except at the bottom which is not that ok.

You should take time to explain your services, about your company etc so that you will convince your potential clients that you are competent.

I think you should have contact form

Look at other established web design companies website and get inspiration so that you will know what to do.

You site need revision
Re: Webmasters, Rate Me Here! by yawatide(f): 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2010
Granted the layout of at least the home page is better than some of the stuff that has been posted here, I am left no choice but to ask the OP if he is aware that his site is more than the home page - only the home page seems complete. And on that note, I didn't bother checking anything else.
Re: Webmasters, Rate Me Here! by hostmot(f): 10:02am On Nov 20, 2010
You need to use a good font. Times New Roman does not cut it.

Upon checking your portfolio, I noticed this: http://www.theresurrectedchristandhisapostles.com/. Currently, the link is dead, but if this is a site you are currently working on, kindly kindly kindly reduce the domain name to something people can easily memorize and type in their web browsers.

With that, you still need to work hard on improving your general design skills by reading more resources and tutorials online.
Re: Webmasters, Rate Me Here! by liaslo1(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2010
you need to work on the content of your site to make it look sharp and attractive

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting Xmas Promo / How To Get Free Meb Hosting / Happy New Year To U All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.