Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

My Restaurant Experience (short Story) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Restaurant Experience (short Story) (929 Views)

Food Seller Caught With Young Girl's Head In Her Restaurant In Cameroon (Graphic / Police Officers Storm Nigerian Restaurant In China. Photos/video / Drunk Man Mistakenly Drank Insecticide At Lagos Chinese Restaurant, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Restaurant Experience (short Story) by NiklauseFred(m): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
Have you ever gone to a Very fine Restaurant to eat and when they gave you bill, it was as if you Priced the Building and everyone in it?
Yes my people, I have really passed through a lot in this my few years on earth.
I had food at home oh, my anointed Rice (Rice and palm oil), Something that I even put Crayfish and egg but the Spirit of Nebuchadnezzar refused me from respecting myself.
I looked at the rice that evening and said to myself "I deserve a Treat, let me enjoy myself for once nah, Las Las na once Man dey die"
So the Spirit gave me instructions, it said "Wear that your Suit, look Rich and go to somewhere worth it" that was it my people. I did as instructed and left my Cubicle called house with 3,550 (three thousand, five hundred and fifty thousand naira only".
My plan was, highest a plate of expensive food with chilled drink will be 2k then the rest will be transport fare and I will still even have enough change
I told the Keke man to take me to the best Restaurant in town and he dropped me at a building so fine and tall with an inscription in it, I couldn't even Pronounce the name. Me that is still struggling to pronounce Hawaii and bouquet, headache almost catch me trying to pronounce it
Since the name is none of my business, I paid the Keke Man and walked towards the door. It was from there I knew there was problem but the Spirit of Nebuchadnezzar had already invited the Spirit of Judas and both of them had possessed me. I couldn't retreat
Two people welcomed me at the door, while one opened the door, the other Smiled like an Angel and said "Welcome to afdsbebdeobh" then he walked with Me and asked where I will like to seat.
In my mind, I was like "Wetin dey do this one? Na food I come chop oh, not Paris and Venice Vacation Trip, why he dey follow me as tour guide just to eat"
One thing Shocked me, the place was too neat and classy, it was so neat that I thought I had broken the rule, I almost went back to the door to off my shoes so that I won't stain it but the 3,550-Pride in me made me feel like I deserved it.
Well, I Sat down and my Tour abi food guide, gave way for another beautiful Angel, I almost forgot I came to eat when she spoke, I Sha didn't understand the grammar she spoke, but I quickly told her that I'm hot, she should get me a 2 soft drink (Coke) while I deliberate on what to eat, why won't I be hot my people? Keke Get Air condition? And no be Trek I trek?
They brought the Cokes and asked me if they should opened it and I shouted "Of Course! Open the two" it was while I was gulping this chilled Coke that I looked at the drink list and saw Small coke= 1,500 (one thousand five hundred Naira)
The Coke Choked me immediately, it became peppery, it looked as if it also had Salt in it. It tasted like Soured Soup. I was confused. I called the lady closer and asked her, if the list I'm holding is the right list, maybe na list for buying create of coke dem give me
But auntie said, it's the right list, that they are even on Bonanza and customer week so the prices of everything is slashed.
Fever started immediately, thank God say I never order for food oh, maybe I for still dey there till today dey wash plate.
I Sha Respected myself and paid the 3k, Keke that brought me had already collected five hundred naira so I was only left with 50 naira to go back home. I trek that dey ehn, that by the time I reached home, my fine shoe was beyond recognition and repair.
Some Restaurants are heartless wallahi!��

Some restaurant owners will not make heaven Lai Lai!!
Pls share ur own experiences below

1 Like

Re: My Restaurant Experience (short Story) by SweetPreeq(m): 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
Mad ooo

1 Like

Re: My Restaurant Experience (short Story) by arimahoseloka(m): 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Before u eat at any restaurant ask for the cost of what u buying... Simple as ...

2 Likes

Re: My Restaurant Experience (short Story) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
Na wa o
That was how one hotel served me a cup of tea and 4 slices of toast bread for N5,000 angry

2 Likes

Re: My Restaurant Experience (short Story) by NiklauseFred(m): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
Amuatulu:
Na wa o
That was how one hotel served me a cup of tea and 4 slices of toast bread for N5,000 angry

grin grin grin bro Na heavenly tea be that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Restaurant Experience (short Story) by NiklauseFred(m): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
arimahoseloka:
Before u eat at any restaurant ask for the cost of what u buying... Simple as ...

Bro the power of #3,550 no allow me ask cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Restaurant Experience (short Story) by meezynetwork(m): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2019
Purchasing power of naira is low

1 Like

Re: My Restaurant Experience (short Story) by davillian(m): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
This got me rolling on the floor....
First thing such restaurant do is to serve you the menu and drink list first...

1 Like

Re: My Restaurant Experience (short Story) by Mightyhaiz: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
Them no go pay those angelic faces when they smile and open door and drinks for you b4? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Restaurant Experience (short Story) by bmdmix: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
mine was @ lekki during service year, was looking for a place to eat saw a restaurant, entered the place like tuface

every where empty only 3 waiters i sha took my sit, dey just ignored me like i wasn't even there hunger just dey beat me, so I turned and was like una go answer person so, so i sha went to meet them, there was no show glass no menu on d board nothing, i sha ask for rice and chicken them say he dey, then I said they should bring it, one of them left but my mind said omo u dey craze u no go go ask for menu ni, so i quickly asked before d mumu girl wen no fit greet disappear come back with food wen no go reach belly(i tink).

abeg how much be the food the lady said its just 3500.
my heart just jump with d 1200 wen dey with me omo see future fuc up, i just turn look around and i open my mouth well very well so they go hear.

"no wonder this place empty"

excuse me one of girl dey ask, i say u hear me.

i just waka comot thanking God say i ask i ask omo i dey ask wella nowww ohhh.

any way i sha eat for one road rez after 10min of waka for 550, yeye rez.

expensive food no dey belly full ohhh because wether u like am or not if u belly full ur brain go begin use u play, u go begin reason d amount u spend.

anyway na my own be that

Check my signature below for more details.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Restaurant Experience (short Story) by periphetes: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2019
Lol grin After sitting a standard restaurant normally offers you the menu to preview your selection and its cost .

Note : If they don't ... Hmmnnn you are on your own grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

India Hangs Four Men Over 2012 Gang Rape And Murder / Woman Suffers Miscarriage After Prophet Rapes Her During Prayer Session / Deaconess Oyewole Arrested For Torturing A Girl, Forcing Her To Sleep In Toilet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.