Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) (33115 Views)

Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally / Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo, Others Join OCI Foundation's Anti Cancer Campaig / The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by topcin: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
explosiveskull:

The way this people silence their conscience and side with evil baffles me even Osibanjo wife, even if your husband don lose en calling, what of you?

Nah you call her husband that you know her husband don lose his calling
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by fk001(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
dominique:
Shameless, heartless people.
. how are they heartless sis?
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
I like Mrs Osinbajo's cool composure always.

She's a a woman to have with you during a storm.

Now I see why the VP is cool under attack.

With a wife like this, you can't go wrong.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by Naruto87(m): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
If there is anything that I have learnt is that politicians will always be politicians. No permanent friends or enemies.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Women with no principle
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
FrLukas:
I like Mrs Osinbajo's cool composure always.

She's a a woman to have with you during a storm.

Now I see why the VP is cool under attack.

With a wife like this, you can't go wrong.
You are wrong,
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
Go to her Twitter handle and read reactions. You won't find it funny at all.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by Hustlerlomo(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
I DONT UNDERSTAND THE ORIENTATION OF THE BREASTS OF KOGI FIRST LADY OO

As I read ur comment I quickly scroll up go confirm am.. D breasts get step grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by alexmakaay(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kestolove:
Osinbajo wife is tired..local woman said she want to go home

The travails of her husband is actually weighing on her.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by dallyemmy: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
Pesin wey nor dey pay salari una dey wan helep am come back to office, if im come back , na to drain the pipu blood wey remain be dat now?
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
dominique:
Shameless, heartless people.
hate speech
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
VP wife always dressing like a widow. Am high
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by RxSameer(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
The Egbirra and the oder kogites hate YAHAYA bello but dey hate the dishonest and power mongering igalla pple MORE if u know wat I mean
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by WizBLANCE(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
Base on cridibility YEYE below is not winning again

But I have made up my mide to smile and hold my cool if he did win.

Abi no be Nigeria we they?

Politics has stopped working me out.

I take the outcome and wait for the next four years to come.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by fyneguy: 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Dolapo Osinbajo looking like she's got low self esteem .

Low self-esteem? Some Nigerians and stupidity. Calmness is now redefined as low self-esteem.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by inyenejo(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bailout governor....

If u are a sane mind please say no to apcshit, buharigg and his looting machines.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by chukel(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
dapsoneh:
I DONT UNDERSTAND THE ORIENTATION OF THE BREASTS OF KOGI FIRST LADY OO
okoko. Lol
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
TourismMan:
Go to her Twitter handle and read reactions. You won't find it funny at all.

Give me link o cheesy let me laf cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by Emma1Oj(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Dolapo Osinbajo looking like she's got low self esteem .
What do you expect her to do when the first lady is there, over react? so they we say she steal the show to over shadow Aisha abi? so that before you kn witches n wizard will start making head line from it that their plans to unseat Buhari has been perfected. pls leave her o,its her nature, very humble n decent.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by somehow: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
God please let Bello lose tomorrow 's election
He does not deserve any second term
But then who is the opposition?
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by somehow: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
inyenejo:
Bailout governor....

If u are a sane mind please say no to apcshit, buharigg and his looting machines.
Not a party thing but a useless being in a party.

Too bad we have them in all parties
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by explosiveskull(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
topcin:

Nah you call her husband that you know her husband don lose his calling
Oga no try quote me again.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
IdisuleOurOwn:

Give me link o cheesy let me laf cheesy

Go to @aishambuhari
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
May APC lose
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by topcin: 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
explosiveskull:

Oga no try quote me again.

Who you be way I know for quote u
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by SammyJac(m): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
Absolutely, they were love birds during their undergraduate days at Ahmadu Bello University.
donprinyo:
Bello is loved by aisha
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
SammyJac:
Absolutely, they were love birds during their undergraduate days at Ahmadu Bello University.
Na u talk am o. Beware of hate speech.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wetin concern dolapo with kogi election.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by Borderless: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
fk001:

. how are they heartless sis?

Even if it’s explained, you don’t seem smart enough to understand.

Crawl back to your kennel. Shame on you.

Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by Legendguru: 1:09am On Nov 16, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by digitaltrades: 8:40am On Nov 16, 2019
ImDStar:
Mama osinbanjo looking so cool...

Can you wish upon your life a second term of yahaya Bello? Be sincere.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) by ideylaff: 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
alexmakaay:

The travails of her husband is actually weighing on her.

What travails..... please don’t be fooled by cool looks. Osinbajo has bn found wanted and he’s played into the hands of the cabal hence his continued mumu stance ....all through.

The figures and financials between his portfolio that was taken away from him plus back room deals with Fowler of FIRS is
alarming he had to beg ABBA Kyari not to expose him....

The exposure would have bn too danming for the government

ABBA Kyari too is not innocent but they have the upper hand

Tinubus silence on Osinbajos problems says a lot

He’s worked with Tinubu for years and we gullible people think the Pastor title makes him holy or cos he has a modest house in VGC he’s humble.

Please let’s throw ds sympathy slogan out. They are all the same.

Even his wife has bn using RCCG people in the financial sector to do FX deals with CBN same as Aisha Buhari.

They are all the same. APC is rebranded PDP.

how can you come out to support a failure like this.. you even come to open a presidential lodge in a state that’s owing salaries.

Hope they all rot in hell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse / Obasanjo To Nigerian Youths: Don’t Abandon Nigeria To Those Messing It Up / Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.