Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Internet Fraudster Goes To Jail (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Internet Fraudster Goes To Jail (photo) (339 Views)

EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Port Harcourt With Charms (photos) / Human Traffickers Who Leaked Unclad Video Of Victim Sentenced To Jail. Photo / Inside Norway Prison That Will Make You Want To Go To Jail (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Fraudster Goes To Jail (photo) by joshcaleb200: 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
The Abuja Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has secured the conviction of one Osarumwense Henry Afuwa (alias Manasseh Jordan) before Justice A.O Musa of the Federal Capital Territory High Court, Bwari.

The Commission prosecuted the convict for internet fraud to the tune of $1,000.

Trouble started for the convict following intelligence report on his cyber crime activities.

Scam documents and messages were found in his possession upon his arrest.

Further investigations showed that he posed as Manasseh Jordan, a pastor in United States in a fictitious WhatsApp Account, and at different times, defrauded foreign women through love scam.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/internet-fraudster-goes-to-jail-photo.html

Re: Internet Fraudster Goes To Jail (photo) by joshcaleb200: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Internet Fraudster Goes To Jail (photo) by joshcaleb200: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
Re: Internet Fraudster Goes To Jail (photo) by dangoteinlaw: 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
Never get caught in the govt system, my job is so dirty that u won't wanna get involved but I still drip more than yahoozees in my hood and I'm proud coz everyone knows I have a job. Sitting behind a computer daily is risky!
Re: Internet Fraudster Goes To Jail (photo) by GOFRONT(m): 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
Fake Pastors everywhere....

(1) (Reply)

INVESTIGATION: How Fg’s Abandoned Calabar-itu Highway Cuts Off A’ibom From Cross / Angry Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure, See Video / Boko Haram kills CAN official abducted in Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.