Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

***make Money With Facebook Apps For Webmasters***** - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ***make Money With Facebook Apps For Webmasters***** (635 Views)

I Show You How I Make $1,000 Per Day With Facebook Viral Script On My Blog / Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads / Can Google+ Compete With Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

***make Money With Facebook Apps For Webmasters***** by emekaD3(m): 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2010
my first app is out grin grin
its a facebook gift app, built to be viral,  (with the app, you can send gifts to friends and normally the friend should send a gift back and will also want to send gifts to other friends)

knowledge required to run the app is jst web designing,  you have to upload the app to a webhost,  then facebook opens the app in an i-frame,

you can insert adsense codes to your app (but cpa ads like adbrite will do better) also you can place personal banners etc)

the app is added as an attachment jst change the .jpg to .rar
i locked it with a password (you have to pay just 5000 naira to get it)

phone number is 08130280545,  email:meksdata@gmail.com

thanks

Re: ***make Money With Facebook Apps For Webmasters***** by nauvel: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2010
No demo! No try before you buy!

If this is really your first app, you are not instilling a lot of confidence in people.

How do you expect people to drop 5k on something that has not been proven to work flawlessly.

You should provide a free, limited-functionality version first, let people get a feel of it, then a paid full version.

my 2.2 cents
Re: ***make Money With Facebook Apps For Webmasters***** by emekaD3(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2010
i have thought of ways to make the funtionality limited and i couldnt come up with anything,

thats y i decided to upload the password protected version so that u can see its real,

undecided undecided

it works well, no bugs

(1) (Reply)

Web Designer / Graphic Designer With Experience. / How To Build A Websites On Facebook / Web Developer In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.