Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

The Curse On Nigerian Youths; How To Break The Jinx? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Curse On Nigerian Youths; How To Break The Jinx? (186 Views)

The Memoir, Life And Time On Nigerian Waters Through The Eyes Of A Nurse. / Senator Nkechi Nwaogu!! The Jinx Breaker. / Oba Of Benin Reasons For Placing The Curse On The Benin Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Curse On Nigerian Youths; How To Break The Jinx? by Wisefellow(m): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nigeria as the most populated black nation with millions of young and vibrant men and women whom have struggled, over the years and still do, to liberate themselves from shackles of poverty and curse imposed on them by series of visionless leaders that has ruled our nation till date with no crystal clear approach on how to make life and existence meaningful, productive and enjoyable to all well meaning citizens. The average Nigerian youth is adamant for success and thus, go all out within or outside the country to be great regardless of the odds. However, why do majority have to go through hell to achieve their goals in Nigeria. Is Nigerian government doing enough to eradicate or minimize poverty and unemployment amongst Nigerian youths?

I stand to be corrected, the essence of government is planning and ensuring citizens continuous progress in conducive environment with limited resources judiciously harnessed under acceptable rule of law to all without compromise. The recent government policies has generated mixed reaction amongst Nigerians, for or against the people but government policy direction and communication is imperative to survival of the citizenry. Presence of institution and structures in form of ministries and agencies are not end in proferring lasting solution to high handedness and massive unemployment rate we are experiencing in the country. Sincerity and genuine willingness by government to plan, formulate and implement development driven policies for all and generation to come and not avenue for few self enriching individuals in corridor of power. Unfortunately, unemployment and under-employment is killing dreams and aspiration of our youths thereby increasing crime, prostitution and singleness( bachelors and spinsters) beyond marriageable age. I know the hustle is real but we want better template to hustle and conducive environment for businesses to thrive. Education, social amenities and security are paramount to sustainable growth and development of the youth who are the leaders of tomorrow.

I appeal to my fellow youths not to relent on effort of becoming great and realizing their dreams legitimately. I also urge the present government at all levels to step up action and serve the people whole heartedly and redistrubute resources judiciously because Nigerian youths are unhappy, tired of mismanagement and corruption as well as undeveloped state the country is. Nigeria has all it takes to be great above all nations, the youths can break the jinx.

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Targets 100th Goal, Euro 2020 Berth And Revenge Allclassicnewsnovember / Air Peace And Joe Igbokwe Case, All You Need To Know / Thunderstorms Drive Herdsmen Out Of Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.