Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Is This A Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This A Scam? (316 Views)

Ias Is A Scam / Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? / Pls Guys Is This Job Invitation A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Scam? by PSVITA(m): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
Please I need your advice, because I don't want to waste my time and TF, I saw this on my mail last night, and they also sent me a text message this morning. Am in ABUJA now.

Dear Candidate,

Thank you so much for applying to become a part of our team.

Your application really stood out to us, so we would like to invite you for an Evaluation Interview to tell you a little more about our mode of operation, get to know you better, and see if you fit right into our workforce.

In view of this you're shortlisted to be INTERVIEWED at our LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP as a Team/Unit lead and Business Partner.

Responsibilities of a Team/Unit Leader

.Monitor and oversee the team performance.

.Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal

.Oversee day-to-day team's operation and performance

OVERVIEW OF CENTER FOR LEADERSHIP, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE

CFLEAD is the culmination of years of experience in the corporate and small business worlds, with a passion for raising businessmen and women, and we aim to achieve this through human capacity building and leveraging.

Our priority: - To assist individuals in having a befitting lifestyle, acquire their desire and live a healthy life, using capacity building and leverage as a critical tool.

What we do: - We specialize majorly into human resource development, leveraging and consultation services through information dissemination.

Date: Saturday 16th November, 2019.

Time: 8am

Venue: 1st Floor, Express House, Via Ostra Hall, Off Jobi Fele Way, Central Business District, Alausa, Ikeja. Lagos.

NOTE: You are required to tender this invitation and passport photographs at the point of entrance for security purpose. However, it is imperative to confirm your availability, do so by replying to this e-mail.

For more information visit www.cflead.org or call BTM Dr Dave on 09012171953 for direction.
Re: Is This A Scam? by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 17, 2019
My guy, run for your life.
Re: Is This A Scam? by dalhjana: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
Jaapaa

(1) (Reply)

A Live In Househelp Wanted! / I Need Tracking Expert's Please / Abuja Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.