Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel (51248 Views)

Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) / Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him / Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by hakym619(m): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
Good.

Please do not quote
Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by aspabay(m): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
An eye witness said while some of the masked men climbed the fence of the hotel to gain access, others came in through the gate, alleging they may have come into the hotel to abduct the PDP candidate.

Can you imagine, why scale fence when gate is open.

How did they know their intention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by DozieInc(m): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
Funny country
Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by Badonasty(m): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
Lol...story story...so a whole governor doesn't have security detail àbi?make dem talk another one jare...
P.s....im not a supporter of both parties

1 Like

Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by seangy4konji: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
A whole governor.

Power tussles...

What's d hope of we common mab then if a whole makinde cab be tried to whisk away..make we just open door all night for them and beg god for protection.
Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by jchioma: 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
grin
Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by Mummyfour(f): 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
How did we get here in the first place? Infact the military era was not as bad as this. Why has politics degenerated to a do or die affair,so much that even on this forum our youths that should know better would be tearing themselves apart because of useless politicians that don't care about their existence
Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Y
Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by BabaO2: 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
Cooked up story.
Tinted buses, over 50 hooded guys in police uniform and no arrest or gun shots at the buses from the GSM security. Hard to beleive

1 Like

Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by tstx(m): 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
Donbosco46:
No pictures I don’t believe it

1 Like

Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by Timatayo1: 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
Yaya bello I no one for sure you Will pay with your blood
Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by Gabbriell: 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
I can confirm that of Ayingba. The gun shot no let me sleep @all. It was like a night to new year where people shoot knockout till day break. Only that in this case it was gunshots

1 Like

Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by Ojuororun(m): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bin
Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
BafanaBafana:
the newspaper reported that masked gunmen, the wailer op said masked security men. The intention is to mislead. If to say dem sign the fake news bill into law now, na so dem go hang this op
you think Nigeria is an Islamic Sharia repulblic where you guys hang people at will
Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by DennisEche(m): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
BafanaBafana:
the newspaper reported that masked gunmen, the wailer op said masked security men. The intention is to mislead. If to say dem sign the fake news bill into law now, na so dem go hang this op
Zombie, pls check the source of the news, na tinubu newspaper

1 Like

Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by sammhi(m): 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Both are correct . they wore police uniform so it is right to say masked security men ...
Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by Kuginzi: 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
amstardi:
Can I get a name for my country? Some call it a zoo.. please one word from you guys ...
Biafra
Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by sammhi(m): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
BabaO2:
Cooked up story.
Tinted buses, over 50 hooded guys in police uniform and no arrest or gun shots at the buses from the GSM security. Hard to beleive
The CP of Kogi confirmed the incident that they were his men ...so it is real bro
Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
[quote author=tstx post=84060604][/quote]
Thanks for the pictures. I have it on my phone, just trying to upload before I saw yours.
Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by BafanaBafana: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
DennisEche:

Zombie, pls check the source of the news, na tinubu newspaper
mu.mu I said what the newspaper reported and the OP's topic are two different things. It is because of people like you who are not capable of independent thinking that these guys are emboldened to do such
Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by nochio(m): 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
]It is not beyond PDP to choreograph such an act.

Are you been true to yourself? The truth has left our society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by Kuginzi: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
[quote author=TheTourist post=84058227]The New Nigeria is unfolding before our very eyes. sad[/quote
Biafra is d answer abi?
Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by autonomous22: 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
Donbosco46:
No pictures I don’t believe it

If u see pictures now u said it'sit's doctored.....
Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by temak1: 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
Abbeyrazaq20:
A lot of dramas when ELECTION is around the corner

Who knows whether it is true or not?

Na them fit answer
my opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by sammhi(m): 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
Mummyfour:
How did we get here in the first place? Infact the military era was not as bad as this. Why has politics degenerated to a do or die affair,so much that even on this forum our youths that should know better would be tearing themselves apart because of useless politicians that don't care about their existence
It depends on who is president and his mind set
OBJ tenure was like this ... too...but Yardua and GEJ did away with do or die politics
PMB has resurrected a do or die politics..
Politics should NEVER be like this ..but it is a sign of hidden agenda . If your motive is pure you won't do this but since a sinister agenda by PMB is brewing, he must ensure his men are in place to help him carry out his evil plans.
Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by Kuginzi: 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
Propaganda!
Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by BafanaBafana: 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
sammhi:

Both are correct . they wore police uniform so it is right to say masked security men ...
No sir. The fact that someone wore a police uniform doesn't make them policemen just as not everyone who puts on military camo is referred to as a soldier. Every adult knows that unless someone wants to be mischievous.
Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by Thugaa: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
amstardi:
Can I get a name for my country? Some call it a zoo.. please one word from you guys ...
Barbarians land
Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by DennisEche(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
BafanaBafana:

mu.mu I said what the newspaper reported and the OP's topic are two different things. It is because of people like you who are not capable of independent thinking that these guys are emboldened to do such
Over mumuu, you zombies were asking of pictures, see it above
Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by Nickshrapnel: 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
Canada had their national election a while ago, not even 1 report of violence, and ordinary Gubernatorial election here a State Governor was almost kidnapped. If a Governor with all his security details is getting attacked, who am I to say that I want to vote
Re: Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel by ud4u: 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
What is this country gradually turning into

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aminu Abdulsalam Visits His Hometown, Welcomed By Kwankwasiyya Members (Photos) / Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet / Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.