Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London (26944 Views)

O’tega Emerhor: Omo-agege On His Way Back To PDP After Destroying Delta APC / Adams Oshiomhole On His Way Back To Nigeria, Ready To Face Accusers / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by Restroom: 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
Okay
Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by ZombieTERROR: 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
Chai

Badluck is coming back...
Calamity everywhere

1 Like

Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by Stefenijoan002(f): 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
Does it look like i give a Bleep !he's in or out of the country what difference those it make !all this bloggers ehh just tried of them

2 Likes

Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by Greenbirth: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
AKA the jubril el South Sudan is coming back. With his foolish supporters God dey.

1 Like

Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by Scofieldgee(m): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
Tourist president... Sit down for ur country small na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by bangbangall: 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
hahah
Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by Southsoul: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
We are writing the names of noisemaker and hates speech nobody should beg for mercy when we start mentioning names for hanging the bill is on the way from Niger
Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by Southsoul: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
Baba welcome come sign the bill of hates speech quick joor i have many enemies that I want to deal with
Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
sarrki:
The nemesis of enemies of the state is on his way back

This nonsense is old.
Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
After the embarrassment sad
Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by West2019(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ctorch:
BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria

President Muhammadu Buhari is expected to arrive in Nigeria late Friday, sources close to the presidency have told PREMIUM TIMES.

The president’s flight was said to have taken off from Stansted Airport, London, at about 3:27 p.m. Nigerian time.

Sources at the presidency said they have been asked to be at the airport by 7:30 p.m. to welcome the president, who is expected to arrive at about 9 p.m.

The president has been on a 15–day “private visit” in the United Kingdom since November 2. He was due to return on November 17.

On Thursday, a Nigerian diplomatic car believed to have been carrying the president was booed by an angry mob in the UK.

Many of the protesters carried placards calling for freedom for the detained publisher of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore. Others condemned the treatment of the leader of the Shiite movement in Nigeria, Ibrahim El-Zakzaky.

“Buhari, Stop Poisoning Sheikh Zakzaky,” one of the placards read.

“Omoyele Sowore is not a criminal,” another placard read.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/363258-breaking-buhari-on-his-way-back-to-nigeria.html?fbclid=IwAR0OqWISQGYfIJV0u19nX6PSg3Kc8yGljmUQDwxHMt3sz9-V5AMpCtvbbq0
rubbish what concern us here ,let him go nd free that's him abandon in prison ,or else God will punish him
Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by lampi: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
bad news
Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by joelag: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
Coming back to cause more confusion in the country

1 Like

Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by lamalang(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
Is this news?
Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by Tulsaguy: 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
Tourist terrorist. Unrepentant fundamentalist.
Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by mukthar2000(m): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
U are highly welcome my president, I understand ur plans, that u don't want to withness the kogi final rally with those group of liars

Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by NwanyiOkpa(f): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
sentra05:
The question now is when next is he travelling again? I hope he is done travelling for the year.
he will do his newyear eve celebration in Newyork.
Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by Okikaneseokwu: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
Always traveling by night,agent of darkness
Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by Enemyofpeace: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
What is he coming back to do now?mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by Strawberryg(f): 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Southsoul:
Baba welcome come sign the bill of hates speech quick joor i have many enemies that I want to deal with

Ur own kind of foolishness is legendary...
No hope for ur redemption cos u actually look like u so much enjoy bn a fool...
How do we then move forward as a country wen we have a majority of ur likes with cheap Android phones n PVC....
Mstheww
Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by Southsoul: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
Strawberryg:

Ur own kind of foolishness is legendary...
No hope for ur redemption cos u actually look like u so much enjoy bn a fool...
How do we then move forward as a country wen we have a majority of ur likes with cheap Android phones n PVC....
Mstheww
if you don't see sarcasm in my write up then you are blind and fool
Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by Tarabye: 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by xkay92(m): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
make u com free sowore o o o...
Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by Tarabye: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by Rawtruth1: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
What's the difference between his absence and his presence in Nigeria? Let him stay wherever, I don't care
Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by Strawberryg(f): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
Southsoul:
if you don't see sarcasm in my write up then you are blind and fool
Shut up zombie

1 Like

Re: Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London by CharleyBright(m): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wetin he concern us with his return, when he goes out spending our monies for his personal pleasure?

Abeg, how days remain for him to vacate Aso villa?
Me I am counting down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: PDP Will Handle Wike When His Candidate Is Unveiled, Says Tambuwal / PDP Heads To Court Over Osun Governorship Election / See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.