Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,503 members, 7,954,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

What Should My Company Inform SCUML Of Doing? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Should My Company Inform SCUML Of Doing? (1674 Views)

You Need Scuml Certificate If Your Company Is In This Category / How EFCC Frustrates Businesses And Ngos With Delay In SCUML Registration / Scuml Registration Get In Here Now !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should My Company Inform SCUML Of Doing? by paynoob: 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hi NLanders,
I was trying to open a bank account for my company account and was requested to bring SCUML ID, on getting on their website, I didn't find anything related to my business...

Please, what should I select as a company in the bills payment(Subscribe DSTV, buy Recharge card, etc online) industry in the DNFI category?

https://scuml.org/registration2/

Will appreciate any insights and all help in identifying that, thanks.
Re: What Should My Company Inform SCUML Of Doing? by suchmuch: 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
paynoob:
Hi NLanders,
I was trying to open a bank account for my company account and was requested to bring SCUML ID, on getting on their website, I didn't find anything related to my business...

Please, what should I select as a company in the bills payment(Subscribe DSTV, buy Recharge card, etc online) industry in the DNFI category?

https://scuml.org/registration2/

Will appreciate any insights and all help in identifying that, thanks.
create a wema account or stanbic ibtc business account

Being compliant with scuml, you will have to report all transactions that exceed 350k as cash transaction and $10,000 or its equivalent in Naira to efcc. You will send the name and address of your customers to efcc.. in most business sphere most people wont be comfortable with this... Especially if your customers are very well to do.

For your company to be listed, it must be a real estate, jewelry, oil and gas, car dealership or related business.
Re: What Should My Company Inform SCUML Of Doing? by paynoob: 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
Thanks for the quick reply, do you mean wema and stanbic bank don't require SCUML?

Its a limited company.
Re: What Should My Company Inform SCUML Of Doing? by paynoob: 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
And, when my company is none of the category listed, why are the banks still asking me for SCUML?

They won't stop asking, I guess..
Re: What Should My Company Inform SCUML Of Doing? by suchmuch: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2019
paynoob:
Thanks for the quick reply, do you mean wema and stanbic bank don't require SCUML?

Its a limited company.
i am sure wema doesnt
Re: What Should My Company Inform SCUML Of Doing? by suchmuch: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2019
paynoob:
And, when my company is none of the category listed, why are the banks still asking me for SCUML?

They won't stop asking, I guess..
which bank is that
Re: What Should My Company Inform SCUML Of Doing? by mrkels(m): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
Contact me for your scuml enquiries and certificates .

08122288121 .

Call or Whatapp
Re: What Should My Company Inform SCUML Of Doing? by ememibies: 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
EVG Business Consulting Limited has been in existence since 2018 offering the following services:

Business name registration: 16,000
Company Registration: 45,000
NGO: 95,000
Scuml: 40,000
TIN: 5,000
Accounting Services like Bookkeeping, payroll Computation, etc.
we also offer post incorporation services like change of name or director

Instagram: evgbusiness
Phone number: 08128057533
Email: Info@evgbusiness.com
Office address: Suite D1 Kuriftu Plaza by Ecobank Jabi Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

Reloaction Sales / The Truth About Transcorp / Buying Mining Sites In Nigeria. / Mining Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.