Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Mompha Deletes All His Instagram Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Deletes All His Instagram Pictures (1402 Views)

Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set / Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mompha Deletes All His Instagram Pictures by LesbianBoy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
Make una come see o! Mompha yaff delete all those fine fine pictures on his instagram o!

No more fine pictures to drool on ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And this is what gives these boys joy o! To be able to post these pictures to 'motivate' others to perspire to require to xquire undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Mompha Deletes All His Instagram Pictures by LesbianBoy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
I have a feeling he would settle EFCC and be set free with the condition to pipe low! That's if he has not been set free already!

Lots of popular politicians are among the people he helps to launder money so they can't free him now that he is in trouble if not no more free money for them.

This country sef angry
Re: Mompha Deletes All His Instagram Pictures by NairalandDoctor(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
That’s what you get if you deep your hand in someone soup

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Deletes All His Instagram Pictures by dangoteinlaw: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Las last na government get power. Jesus needed a bragging rite that's y he lied that he died for u and me whereas the government killed him and buried his disobedient ass lol
Re: Mompha Deletes All His Instagram Pictures by Jasen1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Mompha Deletes All His Instagram Pictures by Rextizzy: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
Yahoo boy no laptop
Re: Mompha Deletes All His Instagram Pictures by ctleurocollege: 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
grin grin.
Re: Mompha Deletes All His Instagram Pictures by Charmingrascal(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
Men in red jackets don collect brief cases
and warned him to lay low on social media.

I said maybe oo!
Re: Mompha Deletes All His Instagram Pictures by obiekunie2: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
they told us when they arrested him

but they forgot to tell us when they released him!

abi is phone now allowed in detention??

this country is soo imilimious!
Re: Mompha Deletes All His Instagram Pictures by Nickisindigo(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
somebody may be controlling the account

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Deletes All His Instagram Pictures by beresponsible(m): 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
News photos loading from kirikiri duty-free gucci shop and on top black maria.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Deletes All His Instagram Pictures by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
obiekunie2:
they told us when they arrested him

but they forgot to tell us when they released him!

abi is phone now allowed in detention??
this country is soo imilimious!

how difficult do you think it is for him to give his login and password so that someone can go and delete the proof of ALL the proceed of his illegal crime?!?!?!?!
Re: Mompha Deletes All His Instagram Pictures by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
LesbianBoy:
I have a feeling he would settle EFCC and be set free with the condition to pipe low! That's if he has not been set free already!

Lots of popular politicians are among the people he helps to launder money so they can't free him now that he is in trouble if not no more free money for them.

This country sef angry

TRASH
Re: Mompha Deletes All His Instagram Pictures by obiekunie2: 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

how difficult do you think it is for him to give his login and password so that someone can go and delete the proof of ALL the proceed of his illegal crime?!?!?!?!

quite right!

thou i heard he wasn't allowed visitors when he was arrested.
Re: Mompha Deletes All His Instagram Pictures by chriskosherbal(m): 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
Las last na government get power. Jesus needed a bragging rite that's y he lied that he died for u and me whereas the government killed him and buried his disobedient ass lol
There are other things to talk about than using the JESUS CHRIST the saviour of all for some nasty,foolish and stupid jokes. Three things you need to be afraid of they call them three G
1. Gun
2. Government.
3. God=Jesus ...which happen to be the greatest of them all ..it can totally destroy the power of the other two. It irritates me when common mortals toil with the name of JESUS.

Pls be guided and ask for mercy.
Re: Mompha Deletes All His Instagram Pictures by SalamRushdie: 12:42am On Nov 16, 2019
dangoteinlaw:

The kind of thoughts that lurk in your brain ehh
Re: Mompha Deletes All His Instagram Pictures by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:20am On Nov 18, 2019
obiekunie2:

quite right!
thou i heard he wasn't allowed visitors when he was arrested.

any man arrested has the right to have visitation from his lawyer.... he can give all the info to his lawyer, to pass it on to whoever he desire.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Deletes All His Instagram Pictures by richmoneyoliver(m): 8:06am On Nov 18, 2019
dangoteinlaw:

Ur father after reading this post will regret the day you came into this world... Such a waste of sperm
Re: Mompha Deletes All His Instagram Pictures by Phenomenal16(f): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
........u r a big fool no doubt ......
U think u can use anything as a joke.....
May God av mercy on u
Whether u r Christian or not...it doesn't give u d right to talk rubbish here.....
Receive sense
Re: Mompha Deletes All His Instagram Pictures by SniperSmurf(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2019
dangoteinlaw:

Your Mom. What a retarded thing to say. What do you even know?

(1) (Reply)

Is Wizkid Trying To Marry Tiwa Savage? / Bill Gates Daughter Just Got Engaged To Egyptian Showjumper Boyfriend (photos) / Truth About Chidinma Ekile Current Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.