Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish (3155 Views)

2001 Toyota Camry Fish Light 86,000km For Sale @780k+Sold / 2001 Toyota Camry (fish) / 2001 Toyota Camry ( Fish ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish by nedujeah: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2010
I would love to get either of honda baby boy or toyota camry fish. Can i get any of the two for about 550k.Please reply nedujeah@yahoo.co.uk or call 08033386519
Re: In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish by greggng: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2010
you cannot get it at that price except you want a salvaged car, is not a good thing to buy such car. I nearly bought camry 2000 aka tiny light or fish, it was very clean full option but my lawyer told me to forget it since is a V6 ENGINE . Am confused cos that ride is too clean to let go. The last price was 1.2M.
Re: In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish by KunleA2(m): 2:48am On Nov 21, 2010
nedujeah:

I would love to get either of honda baby boy or toyota camry fish. Can i get any of the two for about 550k.Please reply nedujeah@yahoo.co.uk or call 08033386519

I hate to break it to you, you must be joking to be expecting to get a 2000/2001 Camry for 550k. Even if its Naija used. Don't get me wrong, its quite noble to save that kind of cash, but it goes both way. You need to be realistic with your expectation. Good luck out there.

greggng:

you cannot get it at that price except you want a salvaged car, is not a good thing to buy such car. I nearly bought camry 2000 aka tiny light or fish, it was very clean full option but my lawyer told me to forget it since is a V6 ENGINE . Am confused cos that ride is too clean to let go. The last price was 1.2M.

Don't mind what your lawyer is talking about. He is not making sense in my book. He is one of the mis-informed public. Buy the car and you will be happy. The V6 engine in the Camry is same in the Avalon, Sienna, Lexus RX300. Also same configuration as the engine in the 4Runner. People will but those cars in a heartbeat and cry when they see a V6 Camry because someone said its not good.

Roadside mechanics have been successful in poisoning people's mind with the unfounded theory. Or ask you lawyer for his proof. undecided

Otherwise, Carry GO!
Re: In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish by greggng: 10:59am On Nov 21, 2010
KUNLE THANKS FOR YOUR ADVISE. COULD YOU RECOMMEND A GOOD MECHANIC FOR ME THAT WILL TAKECARE OF THE CAR IF I BUY IT? IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ONE TO FIND A V4 WITH FULL OPTION, IE LEATHER SIT, FACTORY AC ALLOYED WHEEL OF SAME CAMRY 2000 ? WHERE CAN I GET IT AS I PLAN TO BUY CAR TOMORROW,. MANY THANKS. HERE IS MY NUMBER 08029830016
Re: In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish by KunleA2(m): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2010
Full option 4 cylinder Camry are available but the V6 are more common. Anyone that can work on a Sienna or Avalon shouldn't have a problem to work on the car.

You might have to look a bit to get a truly full option Camry 2000

Good luck
Re: In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish by femmy2010(m): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2010
Mr Kunle has indeed said it all.
If you desire to buy the Car from Cotonou then reach us on 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish by KunleA2(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2010
Also, you need to be aware that tiny light is not a 2000. Fish light is either 2000/2001. A full option Leather XLE will cost you close to N1.5m

Just be aware of that.
Re: In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish by greggng: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2010
Thanks Mr Kunle. Infact i do get confused about camry cars cos the seem to look a like.One might make a mistake of buying something less for biger amount.Should i now assume that camry 2001 is tiny light? What is the meaning of xle? and its importance to a car .If i have your number i will call you to accompany me when i want to get a car tomorrow. I wouldnot mind you tell me your consultation fee. All i want as a beginner is a good car that i will be happy with.Is xle better than other models of camry within same year 2001? where do you think i can get exactly this 2001 camry tiny light with full option v4 car .And it must be tin can cleared with custom papers intact. Am still online . you may send coment and i willl read.God bless you.Please which of the models is the best ? i do see le. xle but in dont know the meaning.Educate me pls
Re: In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish by KunleA2(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2010
Tiny light is 1997-1999

Fish Light is 2000-2001

Xle is the top of the line camry. its has the most effizy. USUALLY (but not always) comes with leather, CD player, keyless entry etc

LE is the mid range model. SOMETIMES comes with leather.

CE is the low-end model. Cloth interior.

I cannot accompany you cos i don't live in Naija. Sorry.
Re: In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish by greggng: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2010
Thank you mr Kunle. I will go with a mechanic tomorrow to check out some cars. I think i will prefer the fish 2001 model with full option v4 factory ac , leather sit. I pray i get it for 1.3m cos thats my budget. Advise me on prefered milage range. Thanks and God bless you again.
Re: In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish by KunleA2(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2010
i will be open to anything between 130k/below

Good luck out there.
Re: In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish by greggng: 12:17am On Nov 22, 2010
Mr Kunle i need your urgent advise pls. I met a guy on nairaland who has promised to get me exactly the 2001 camry xle full option.His id is(inspired_m).He sent me this link to justify that he has done it before for someone.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-355999.0.html

However,he gave me a condition.A compulsory deposit of 100k by tomorrow in his office near national stadium in lagos.Again he said it will take him untill friday to get me exactly that spec i wanted.Should i give him a trial cos am afraid of meeting a 419 dealer.This is my first time of buying car and i dont wish to fall into wrong hands. His price is 1.5m for the xle. with wooden dash board .You can check he posted it on this link below
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-355999.0.html.He also promised to get the type with 4 plugs, which is exactly what i wanted cos i was told is economical to maintain and consumes less fuel, Thanks as i await your advise.
Re: In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish by greggng: 12:19am On Nov 22, 2010
Mr Kunle i need your urgent advise pls. I met a guy on nairaland who has promised to get me exactly the 2001 camry xle full option.His id is(inspired_m).He sent me this link to justify that he has done it before for someone.

However,he gave me a condition.A compulsory deposit of 100k by tomorrow in his office near national stadium in lagos.Again he said it will take him untill friday to get me exactly that spec i wanted.Should i give him a trial cos am afraid of meeting a 419 dealer.This is my first time of buying car and i dont wish to fall into wrong hands. His price is 1.5m for the xle. with wooden dash board .You can check he posted it on this link below
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-355999.0.html.He also promised to get the type with 4 plugs, which is exactly what i wanted cos i was told is economical to maintain and consumes less fuel, Thanks as i await your advise.
Re: In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish by KunleA2(m): 12:30am On Nov 22, 2010
greggng:

Go ahead. No shaking . I have dealt with Inspired before many times and there is absolutely nothing to worry about. Happy Motoring.

Regards.
Re: In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish by greggng: 12:44am On Nov 22, 2010
I just called him on phone now and he asked where i stay which is Iju lagos.He wants us to meet at Maryland tomorrow. I will prefer i meet him at his office. Were you able to confirm his office address? if yes, pls send it / describe it to me so that i can go direct to him rather than an eatery at maryland. I hope to collect a receipt from him since am giving him 100k deposit.Thanks again
Re: In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish by KunleA2(m): 3:12am On Nov 22, 2010
greggng:

I just called him on phone now and he asked where i stay which is Iju lagos.He wants us to meet at Maryland tomorrow. I will prefer i meet him at his office. Were you able to confirm his office address? if yes, pls send it / describe it to me so that i can go direct to him rather than an eatery at maryland. I hope to collect a receipt from him since am giving him 100k deposit.Thanks again

Where ever you meet him is fine. I wouldn't know his schedule. Speak with him if you wish to meet him at his office rather than the eatry. Like i said, i have dealt wt him before several times, nothing to worry about.
Re: In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 22, 2010
Seriously which of the Honda vehicles is called baby boy
Re: In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish by KunleA2(m): 6:37am On Nov 22, 2010
REALITY101:

Seriously which of the Honda vehicles is called baby boy

1998-2002 Models
Re: In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish by greggng: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2010
Thank you Mr kunle for your wonderful advise. I went back to buy the first one i priced. Infact, the car is xle with full options and i bought it for N1.2M.i will be registering it prety soon. I relied on what my mechanic told me after testing the car. I did not run a VIN TEST ANYWAY .Could you be able to run the VIN TEST FOR ME? Here is the Vin number JT2BF28KXY0277784 . Am only interested in knowing. I cannot return it back. The car engine and factory ac is fantastic. I will await your response sir.God bless you. Sir how long does car registration take? What are the requirements. I only have with me a purchase receipt prepared by my lawyer and signed by both parties .And two witnesses. A COPY of the purchase receipt wasn made available to parties involve. Again the seller gave me the custom which has the heading (MOTOR VEHICLE DUTY CERTIFICATE)
Re: In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish by KunleA2(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2010
greggng:

Thank you Mr kunle for your wonderful advise. I went back to buy the first one i priced. Infact, the car is xle with full options and i bought it for N1.2M.i will be registering it prety soon. I relied on what my mechanic told me after testing the car. I did not run a VIN TEST ANYWAY .Could you be able to run the VIN TEST FOR ME? Here is the Vin number JT2BF28KXY0277784 . Am only interested in knowing. I cannot return it back. The car engine and factory ac is fantastic. I will await your response sir.God bless you. Sir how long does car registration take? What are the requirements. I only have with me a purchase receipt prepared by my lawyer and signed by both parties .And two witnesses. A COPY of the purchase receipt wasn made available to parties involve. Again the seller gave me the custom which has the heading (MOTOR VEHICLE DUTY CERTIFICATE)

I will run it as soon as i have the chance. What is the mileage? Registration shouldn't take more than few days depending on who is doing it.

Congratulations! Happy Motoring. Post pics if you have the chance.
Re: In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish by greggng: 1:33am On Nov 23, 2010
The millage is 117k .Thanks for helping out with the VIN TEST. Infact i bought the car for 1.2m .I never knew it was xle untill after your tutorial to me. Am very happy i got a car of 1.5m for 1.2m. is a good bargain. My mechanic says he only needed to change the brake pad and battery alone. He will do that tomorrow. We drove it home after the purchase and i nearly got frozen by the AC. AM impress. God bless you for puting me through all this. He is the link to the car i bought
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-535174.0.html
Re: In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish by KunleA2(m): 5:44am On Nov 23, 2010
greggng:

Vehicle Information:
2000 TOYOTA CAMRY LE/XLE
VIN: JT2BF28KXY0277784
SEDAN 4 DR
3.0L V6 FI 24V
FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
Standard Equipment | Safety Options
Standard Equipment
Power Windows, Power Steering, Air Conditioning, AM / FM CD, Power Brakes, Tilt Wheel, 6-digit Odometer
Safety Options
4 wheel ABS, Running Lights Optional, Dual air bags front and sides/active (manual) belts

Branded title
Branded Titles: Salvage, Not Actual Mileage
CARFAX 1-Owner vehicle
CARFAX 1-Owner vehicle
Registered as a personal vehicle
Personal vehicle
Vehicle registration information
Last owned in New Jersey
Vehicle history information available
8Detailed records available

Ownership History
The number of owners is estimated Owner 1

Year purchased 2000
Type of owner Personal
Estimated length of ownership 9 yrs. 6 mo.
Owned in the following states/provinces New Jersey
Estimated miles driven per year ---
Last reported odometer reading 115,000
Title History
CARFAX guarantees the information in this section Owner 1

Salvage | Junk | Rebuilt | Fire | Flood | Hail | Lemon Alert!
Problem Found
Not Actual Mileage | Exceeds Mechanical Limits Alert!
Problem Found

Alert! Severe problems were reported by a state Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). This vehicle does not qualify for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee.
Additional History
Not all accidents / issues are reported to CARFAX Owner 1

Total Loss
Total loss reported on 02/22/2010.

Total Loss Reported
Structural / Frame Damage
No structural / frame damage reported to CARFAX.

No Issues Reported
Airbag Deployment
No airbag deployment reported to CARFAX.

No Issues Reported
Odometer Rollback
DMV title problems reported.

Odometer Problem
Accident / Damage
DMV title problems reported. Accident reported on 12/23/2000.

Severe Damage
Manufacturer Recall
Check with an authorized Toyota dealer for any open recalls.

No Recalls Reported
Glossary
Detailed History

Owner 1
Purchased: 2000
Type: Personal
Where: New Jersey
Est. length owned: 8/10/00 - 2/22/10
(9 yrs. 6 mo.)

Date: Mileage: Source: Comments:
07/02/2000      NICB    Vehicle manufactured
and shipped to original dealer
08/10/2000    50    New Jersey
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Wayne, NJ
Title #GD20002230626    Title issued or updated
Registration issued or renewed
First owner reported
Registered as
personal vehicle
Vehicle color noted as Green
09/01/2000      Warrantech Automotive, Inc.
Wayne, NJ
www.warrantech.com 800-833-8801
  Service contract issued
12/23/2000      New Jersey
Damage Report    Accident reported
Involving right side impact

02/22/2010      New Jersey
Motor Vehicle Dept.    Title or registration issued
to insurance company
02/22/2010      Damage Report    TOTAL LOSS VEHICLE
02/22/2010    115,000    New Jersey
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Parsippany, NJ
Title #MK20100530321    SALVAGE TITLE/CERTIFICATE ISSUED
NOT ACTUAL MILEAGE TITLE ISSUED
Vehicle color noted as Green

CARFAX Advisor™
A NAM title is issued when the owner discloses to a DMV mileage fraud, a broken odometer or that the actual mileage of this vehicle is unknown.

Mileage reported after this reading is potentially unreliable.
07/29/2010      Vehicle Exporter    Vehicle exported from
Newark, NJ
and imported to Nigeria

[size=14pt]My opinion: Even though the car has a salvage title. I will advise you not to worry about it. The accident happened  in 2000. Right when the car was very new. The car is a one-owner car that has been kept since then by the same owner. I will not worry about it. Its a clean car. Take good care of it and Enjoy.

Merry Xmas in Advance.
[/size]
Re: In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish by greggng: 12:24am On Nov 27, 2010
Mr Kunle God bless you for your advise. Am a proud owner a car because of your kind advise to me. Yesterday i did got all the necessary documents to enable me use the car without police disturbance. Again i bought a GT tyre 4 in number to replace the former tyre and it was properly alyned .

Sir i have one little worry now. I did not read the car sellers last message. Here is what he said below

If you have problem making a decision with the help of your supposed trusted mechanic on buying a car don't come to me please.
You can imagine this fool coming to me that he wants to buy this car and after the mechanic he brought has certified the car ok and good,wasted my fuel in the process,We waited for a guy who did not open the doors nor listen to sound of the engine of the car to make a decision for the buyer.
What a time waster?

If i saw this message early enough, i wouldnt have bought this car. I guess people like this seller should be removed from this forum. Am highly disturbed that i was called a fool by same guy i paid N1.2m . His id on this forum is( jbloggs)
Re: In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish by KunleA2(m): 5:06am On Nov 27, 2010
Bottom line, you are proud owner of a very good car. Enjoy the car and worry less about the seller anyway. The seller don't even know you. Even people that know you say much worse when you are not there.

Merry Xmas in advance.
Re: In Need Of Honda Baby Boy Or Toyota Camry Fish by greggng: 11:39pm On Dec 01, 2010
Sir yesterday i discovered a sign light which says ABS CHECK ENGINE. I dont understand this signs. Could you give me an advise on how to go about resolving this.Thanks as i await your usual professional advise.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need ECU (brain Box) For Your Car? / Clean Reg. Toyota Corolla 2003 Model For Urgent Sale!Just 850k / Very Very Very Clean Toyota Corolla Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.