Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,774 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Over 400+ Millions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Over 400+ Millions (149 Views)

Maduka University Enugu Scams Over 400+ Nursing Students ₦800,000 Each / Revealed By Pdp..over 400,000 Votes Removed From LP In Lagos / Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over 400+ Millions by Alusbconcept: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
Yh ! you read that right . _Between now and the year 2050 expert has predict that Nigeria's burgeoning population could hit about 400 million,making it the most populous country after China and India._

So what's the Cruz?.

I don't read newpapers until one fireful and heat stanch afternoon that my mentee brought the newspaper for me to digest. It was coincidental because I had little time before I unravels the stack of works and business projects at my desk.

Boom ! my eyes caught this sorts of heart puffing statement.

What is supposed to be an asset, we are afraid may become a liability to Nigerians.

By 2050, the projected 400+ million people will be under the age of 35. That's means they are YOUTH.

Some of the panelist alongside president Buhari at the (NESG) were Bishop Mathew kukah, Emir of Kano, Dr kayode Fayemi and CEO, Jumia Nigeria Mrs Juliet Anammah admist others.

While these eminent Nigerians x-rayed the complexity and the debacle that may hit the country, JUMIA CEO AFFIRMED " Education is the key to managing huge population among other factors, but how do we tackle it?

[b][/b]PROVIDING UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS WITH ENABLED INTERNET SMARTPHONE IS ONE INFRASTRUCTURE THAT COULD TAKE MILLIONS OUT OF UNEMPLOYMENT"

So, I paraphrase " if you have a smart phone the country has settled you oo � � because they believe you are supposed to know what to do with it in other to fend for yourself.

So its time you educate yourself with what you have in your hands. You can start a university course online and finish it ,with your phone.

The biggest university now is GOOGLE. with it you can obtain even PHD if you know what you want and how to get it.

Friends, you get paid according to the value you bring to the market place, so you can get constant values, update your skill with that little computer called Smartphone.

I will be showing you a strategy that can help maximize your smartphone and WhatsApp with little or no products in view.

Hope you got values.

I can be contacted on +23408071018537

(1) (Reply)

Writing An Impactful Case Study / Project Management: Role Of The Procurement Officers Course / Problems In Make Use Of, Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.