Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Pls I Need A Loan Seriously And Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Need A Loan Seriously And Urgently (343 Views)

Pls I Need Urgent 10,000 Naira Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Loan Seriously And Urgently by ctbhola: 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
Dear nairalanders this is an urgent appeals to you all reading this post now that someone (me) I am appealing to anyone or groups to help me out of my predicaments that is choking and giving me sleepless night and my brain want to explode because of it,,,,I have been trying to save and get accommodation here in Lagos but it hasn't been so easy due to some other financial pressure that I have and engage in,,,I am a security officer working with a security company in Lagos and I live and stay at ejigbo with someone, but I wish to secure an accommodation of my own ASAP,,my salary is #25,000 a month,but saving out of it for this urgent accommodation need has not been so easy,due to other obligation from my children and family.
Pls I want an individual or group who can and will assist me to be able to secure a loan of #100,000 to be pay back on a monthly basis with interest according to our terms and conditions,, even if it means having a lawyer or police to stand as a witness for the loan I will do it because of the urgency of the accommodation,, pls my fellow nairalanders don't allow this problem to weigh me down and to take hold of my mind negatively,, I am weeping in my heart cause of this serious issue.
pls once more if by Gods grace you can be of help or you have an idea for me pls don't hesitate to contact me on 09012072554 WhatsApp or 08115367121,,,I am in a desperate need now bless you all as you respond to my cry.

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Top 10 Items Will Sell Fast In 2020 - WATCH OUT / First Money / How To Make Cool Cash This Xmas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.