Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,964 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Buhari Returns To Nigeria After 15 Day Private Holiday In London - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns To Nigeria After 15 Day Private Holiday In London (20487 Views)

President Buhari To Embark On A 20-day Private Visit And World Summit In UK / The Moment President Buhari Returned From London After A 10-Day Private Visit / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After 15 Day Private Holiday In London by plaindealer: 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bukden16:
What is all these RUBBISHED for?
For a President that left the country for 15 days without handing over power to his puppet Vice President.

Only God knows the terrible deeds that have been committed...

Some frustrated clowns here on NairaLand that are having it difficult to cook common rice for poor kids - are celebrating the delude.

Watching from a far.

Nigeria is not for Igbos, if you don't like Nigeria, pack your load and leave Nigeria.

No be by force to live and die in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After 15 Day Private Holiday In London by plaindealer: 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

God is not in the business of blessing evil

God punish all Ruga terrorists

God punish all those who queued under hot sun to bring this affliction on the nation

God punish all those who wants to silence the voices of the people through the back door

God punish all terrorists and their supporters

Look at this evil ipob wishing Nigerians evil.

God doesn't listen to evil prayers and wishes, he did not listen to your evil prayers at the polls and he won't listen to evil wishing people like you and your fellow evil Igbos.

You lose all the time because God is never on your evil and sadistic side.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After 15 Day Private Holiday In London by jamace(m): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
GenBuhari:
Did see you see Buhari tell anyone that his visit was private?
So, what did he tell Nigerians?
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After 15 Day Private Holiday In London by Bukden16(m): 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
plaindealer:

Nigeria is not for Igbos, if you don't like Nigeria, pack your load and leave Nigeria.

No be by force to live and die in Nigeria.

A tribal and religious bigot.
I am a Northerner, but that won't stop me from airing my view.

Buhari has done nothing but destroy this country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After 15 Day Private Holiday In London by plaindealer: 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
Bukden16:

A tribal and religious bigot.
I am a Northerner, but that won't stop me from airing my view.

Buhari has done nothing but destroy this country.
[/s]

Typical tribal and bigoted Igbos, they are always from the North or from Osun. Evil Coward.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After 15 Day Private Holiday In London by Talkingoil(m): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Buhari is fresh, fresher, freshest all in one! grin cheesy
Wow, so fresh, I wish he'd transfer this freshness to our economy so that Nigeria's economy will be fresh again as it was before he came on board. Don't you agree with me?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After 15 Day Private Holiday In London by AerialMapper: 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
GenBuhari:
How do you know it was a private visit?
Buhari never informed anybody that the visit was private .

What did he inform you since you seem to know bette
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After 15 Day Private Holiday In London by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
Buhari never told anybody it was private visit . If it was, he would have written to Senate and handed over to the VP.
AerialMapper:

What did he inform you since you seem to know bette
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After 15 Day Private Holiday In London by F117nighthawk: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin
XINOIX:
fresh bubu some ppl will not sleep tonight
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After 15 Day Private Holiday In London by F117nighthawk: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
grin grin
TooMuchStuff:
Why bringing him back to Nigeria at this time?

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After 15 Day Private Holiday In London by Legendguru: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Oh
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After 15 Day Private Holiday In London by Bukden16(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
[quote author=plaindealer post=84081092][s][/s]

Typical tribal and bigoted Igbos, they are always from the North or from Osun. Evil Coward.[/quot

It's obvious you're a frustrated, confused and distorted fellow . Who is blind by religion and yet dying of hunger.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After 15 Day Private Holiday In London by AerialMapper: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
GenBuhari:
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After 15 Day Private Holiday In London by Okikaneseokwu: 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
Useless youths who are not ready to ask questions or make enquiries.
How on Earth does this man resemble the Buhari that contested in 2015?
My fingers are crossed anyway. Nothing is hidden under the sun .
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After 15 Day Private Holiday In London by Greatzeus(m): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
Sometimes I used to wonder,is this how hateful and bitter I would have been if I am from that side like these Nairalanders above?
How do these people even sleep with so much hate and anger and bitterness because of stupid politics and loss of elections?
The worst is that 98% of them are like that,both the rich and poor, educated and illiterates, online and offline,na wao, God forbid bad thing .
Can't bring myself to hate my enemies,not to talk of people I have never met or those that have never hurt me,just because I think they voted for someone. Bunch of losers tongue
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After 15 Day Private Holiday In London by lexy2014: 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
plaindealer:
Welcome back Mr. President, the commander in chief of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Just look at our Presido looking fresh and relaxed.

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.

That means d president needs to make provision in d budget 4 every Nigerian to go to d UK for private visit so that everyone can also look fresh
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After 15 Day Private Holiday In London by lexy2014: 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
GenBuhari:

So what did he go and do in d UK?
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After 15 Day Private Holiday In London by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 17, 2019
lexy2014:

So what did he go and do in d UK?

He was summoned, and ordered to reopen the borders, he probably held meetings and negotiations on the issue; Both with white globalist western nations and our ECOWAS neighbours.

Clearly a news blackout on his business in London was also ordered .
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After 15 Day Private Holiday In London by lexy2014: 7:39am On Nov 17, 2019
GenBuhari:

He was summoned, and ordered to reopen the borders, he probably held meetings and negotiations on the issue; Both with white globalist western nations and our ECOWAS neighbours.

Clearly a news blackout on his business in London was also ordered .

Who "summoned" him?

In ur previous comment u said
GenBuhari:
Buhari never told anybody it was private visit . If it was, he would have written to Senate and handed over to the VP.

So at what time did buhari tell anyone about border, ECOWAS and globalist western nations that made conclude that that was d purpose of his UK trip?

If there was a news blackout as u claim, how did u come about ur conclusion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Says He Won't Accept Underperformance From APC Governors / Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards / Greenfield University: We Payed ₦180 Million For The Release Of Our Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.