Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

VIDEO: 2baba – Important - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO: 2baba – Important (14300 Views)

VIDEO: 2baba Ft. Sound Sultan, Alex Ekubo (lejit) – For Instance Again / Music + Video] 2baba – Oyi / Video: 2baba – Amaka Ft Peruzzi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by Hotzone(m): 9:53am On Nov 16, 2019
Downloading.,....,
Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by shakaz(m): 9:53am On Nov 16, 2019
ecclize:
bang banger bangest
pls which language he is speaking in this song?
Idoma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by Olaskybab: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2019
YoungLionken:
[s]The only thing"important"now is that, you ask Black Face for forgiveness for stealing (what could have placed him far and above where he currently is) from him. Because it's really painful.

Your fans are of the opinion that he should just let it slide since it happened long time ago,but they forgot that Palestine and other countries still hate Israel because of what happened in Bible times, even in our respective communities,we still have neighboring communities that we dislike based on an issue that happened centuries ago[/s]...

Bros.....U don't have sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by lomprico(m): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2019
cool jam
Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by lomprico(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2019
Ireboya:
Make baba go retire

so that you go fit blow abi?

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by Ubdavis(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2019
Dozie32:
2baba the impregnator if all universe..

e no sweet!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by Marvieduke(f): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2019
I no want hear blackface say na him song be this

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by ecclize: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2019
shakaz:
Idoma
thanks
Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2019
YoungLionken:
The only thing"important"now is that, you ask Black Face for forgiveness for stealing (what could have placed him far and above where he currently is) from him. Because it's really painful.

Your fans are of the opinion that he should just let it slide since it happened long time ago,but they forgot that Palestine and other countries still hate Israel because of what happened in Bible times, even in our respective communities,we still have neighboring communities that we dislike based on an issue that happened centuries ago...
True talk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2019
lomprico:

so that you go fit blow abi?
Go sleep!
Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by dfrost: 10:24am On Nov 16, 2019
ecclize:
bang banger bangest
pls which language he is speaking in this song?

2baba said it all in this music...
u gat u ur brain else u will be used instead...
Even people that are struggling will photoshop greener pasture for telling u all is well why all ain't well...

Might be Idoma, I guess.

Every yansh dey important cheesy grin 2Baba and yansh sef cheesy
Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by dfrost: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2019
Marvieduke:

Shey una no go leave Blacky alone. But 2Baba suppose arrange em guy something na. Fashy every every and arrange your guy. I can't have a homie that I grew up with and we hustled to hate me for so long. Common 2Baba you can do better. At this stage I don't care what the truth is, help your man.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by ecclize: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2019
dfrost:

Might be Idoma, I guess.

Every yansh dey important cheesy grin 2Baba and yansh sef cheesy
yeah thanks

forget the yansh listen to the song again...
he speaks the raw fact...
Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by Mdaz(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2019
Nice
Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by Finnese001: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2019
2BABA
Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2019
Odinaka00:
Please how is the song? I don't want to waste my data
You will no the important when you finally leave your mum basement

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by dfrost: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2019
ecclize:

yeah thanks

forget the yansh listen to the song again...
he speaks the raw fact...

I have played the song. Always nice concept from 2Baba. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by supercase1(m): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2019
I feel sad, pained, and downtrodden when ever I see women twerking, whinnying and galvanating on videos.
Y must we always see YANSH on every video ehnn. .. ..
Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by Marvieduke(f): 11:14am On Nov 16, 2019
dfrost:

Shey una no go leave Blacky alone. But 2Baba suppose arrange em guy something na. Fashy every every and arrange your guy. I can't have a homie that I grew up with and we hustled to hate me for so long. Common 2Baba you can do better. At this stage I don't care what the truth is, help your man.

Nobody dey hold blacky, shey Faze was alone and he made it. So why blackface no just move on because his hate on tuface is killing his progress
Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by ZooOga: 11:16am On Nov 16, 2019
i like the song, it's mellow and on point. smiley good to see our legend visiting the village. i recognize some of the beautiful dancers from burna's videos. great to see dem getting more work.
Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by Realhommie(m): 11:19am On Nov 16, 2019
Marvieduke:
Unfortunately, na Blackface song.. grin grin grin
Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by Realhommie(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2019
2Baba remains one of the very few Naija musicians alongside Falz who use their songs to educate, inspire, motivate and relate life issues... Not the others who would always sing about all the irrelevant trash of this world..

Mad jam, nice message. #Respect
Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by unitysheart(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2019
YoungLionken:
The only thing"important"now is that, you ask Black Face for forgiveness for stealing (what could have placed him far and above where he currently is) from him. Because it's really painful.

Your fans are of the opinion that he should just let it slide since it happened long time ago,but they forgot that Palestine and other countries still hate Israel because of what happened in Bible times, even in our respective communities,we still have neighboring communities that we dislike based on an issue that happened centuries ago...

Abeg continue whinning yourself.
Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by Izzymore(m): 11:25am On Nov 16, 2019
You too much baba..

Meanwhile..... If you need any kind of Chicks ...Day old broiler... Day old cockerel...Day old pullets... Local turkey.. Day old putted turkey Point of lay layers... Contact me on 08024110512 whatsApp 07036023050

Prices can be review based on the prevalence prices on Monday and Thursday morning

*WE DELIVER NATION WIDE AND OFFER AFTER SALES SUPPORT TO OUR CLIENTS*
Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by namiji2598: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2019
supercase1:
I feel sad, pained, and downtrodden when ever I see women twerking, whinnying and galvanating on videos.
Y must we always see YANSH on every video ehnn. .. ..
because 2baba said every nyash dey important
Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by Marvieduke(f): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
Realhommie:
Unfortunately, na Blackface song.. grin grin grin

Then you guys should be prepared to hear another beef
Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by Odinaka00(m): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
beamtopola:

You will no the important when you finally leave your mum basement

Apparently I left my Mom's basement at the age of 14... Started building my own life at that age and now I built her and Dad a good house that they 're living in. It's not my problem that you lack sense of humour and that you think everyone in NL is as poor as you are... slowpoke
Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by YoungLionken(m): 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
Olaskybab:

Bros.....U don't have sense

Tell that to your bitch ass mother,
Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by Austineva(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
My best Nigerian musician eva . kudos to u man
Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Important by landmark86: 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
The video was shot in Ikogosi (where a warm spring and cold spring flow side by side and meets at a point) in Ekiti State.
I was opportune to be at that site for a research that same week.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Play[angel Of My Life] / Phyno - 'Onyeoma' Ft. Olamide (Video) / Download Album: Nasty C Strings And Bling (album) Zip Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.