Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Etinosa Seen Begging To Take Pictures And Get Autographs From Davido’s DMW Crew - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Seen Begging To Take Pictures And Get Autographs From Davido’s DMW Crew (5319 Views)

Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal / Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k / Ash: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etinosa Seen Begging To Take Pictures And Get Autographs From Davido’s DMW Crew by UncleGist: 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nollywood actress, Etinosa spotted begging to take pictures and get autographs from Davido’s DMW crew in Dubai. Gistmore reports

The One Africa Music Fest is taking place tonight where top Nigerian celebrities will perform live.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B45tGvpF4u0

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/etinosa-seen-begging-to-take-pictures-and-get-autographs-from-davidos-dmw-crew-in-dubai

Re: Etinosa Seen Begging To Take Pictures And Get Autographs From Davido’s DMW Crew by UncleGist: 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2019

Re: Etinosa Seen Begging To Take Pictures And Get Autographs From Davido’s DMW Crew by GraGra247(m): 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
I see no big deal here. She definitely has issues but this isn't one of them.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Seen Begging To Take Pictures And Get Autographs From Davido’s DMW Crew by Mrop(m): 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
Begging ke
Re: Etinosa Seen Begging To Take Pictures And Get Autographs From Davido’s DMW Crew by Baztardmods: 1:30am On Nov 16, 2019
This girl in that leaked video with small brezz and big yarnsh she is pretty sha! cheesy
Re: Etinosa Seen Begging To Take Pictures And Get Autographs From Davido’s DMW Crew by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 16, 2019
Money and fame will make most of nigeria women do anything..

Even if you ugly,she go still crush on you: Naija gal: oh my gosh! I have a crush on him,his ugliness is sexy!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Seen Begging To Take Pictures And Get Autographs From Davido’s DMW Crew by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:02am On Nov 16, 2019
This girl is an hustling Girl I guess it’s a privilege to be with Davido while some are with Davido and it’s a normal thing.
Re: Etinosa Seen Begging To Take Pictures And Get Autographs From Davido’s DMW Crew by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 16, 2019
aro1:
Money and fame will make most of nigeria women do anything..

Even if you ugly,she go still crush on you: Naija gal: oh my gosh! I have a crush on him,his ugliness is sexy!!!

Exactly! Especially the ones born from 1990s till date. Majority of them are empty, useless & morally floored.

The pictures & autographs, I am sure will be posted on instagram & used as bragging tools to intimidate her fellow deranged attention-seeking lunatics - with a caption like: "Chilling With Davido & Crew At Quilox". grin

Me? carry a woman commot and she starts freaking & jumping all over any male Nigerian celebrity for pictures & autograph?

E don finish be dat. grin

Aro1 - Talk true, when was the last time you came inside & watched it flow out like a boss? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Seen Begging To Take Pictures And Get Autographs From Davido’s DMW Crew by Amstupid(m): 6:10am On Nov 16, 2019
Pls dats my number if u want to lipsrsealed kk me
Re: Etinosa Seen Begging To Take Pictures And Get Autographs From Davido’s DMW Crew by Oluwatosean(m): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2019
CLICK

Who is entinosa tongue
Re: Etinosa Seen Begging To Take Pictures And Get Autographs From Davido’s DMW Crew by henrypsexy(m): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2019
Watch video >>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ1fa_v3QzQ

Cc: Lalasticlaca
Re: Etinosa Seen Begging To Take Pictures And Get Autographs From Davido’s DMW Crew by solmusdesigns: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2019
We know she hopes to get more than a picture
Re: Etinosa Seen Begging To Take Pictures And Get Autographs From Davido’s DMW Crew by AkwalaIke1: 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
We know she hopes to get more than a picture
[/s]
Re: Etinosa Seen Begging To Take Pictures And Get Autographs From Davido’s DMW Crew by LOWLIFER: 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
cryGoodbye to the world that maim me.... embarassed
Re: Etinosa Seen Begging To Take Pictures And Get Autographs From Davido’s DMW Crew by jesmond3945: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
Zoharariel:

Exactly! Especially the ones born from 1990s till date. Majority of them are empty, useless & morally floored.

The pictures & autographs, I am sure will be posted on instagram & used as bragging tools to intimidate her fellow deranged attention-seeking lunatics - with a caption like: "Chilling With Davido & Crew At Quilox". grin

Me? carry a woman commot and she starts freaking & jumping all over any male Nigerian celebrity for pictures & autograph?

Aro1 - Talk true, when was the last time you came inside & watched it flow out like a boss? grin
is inferiority complex.
Re: Etinosa Seen Begging To Take Pictures And Get Autographs From Davido’s DMW Crew by Chubhie: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
How can Dubai a desert land drain our creative talents in a single day? Just because they've got good roads, high-rise and aesthetic environments? Is it not same oil money we've got here?

Re: Etinosa Seen Begging To Take Pictures And Get Autographs From Davido’s DMW Crew by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
Zoharariel:

you spoke the truth bro!
I don turn pastor o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Seen Begging To Take Pictures And Get Autographs From Davido’s DMW Crew by puppie017: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
Camera catch werey

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nicki Minaj's Look Alike / How TV Star & Actor, Von Apochi Was Nearly Burnt To Death / Linda Ikeji Commits Another Grammatical Blunder (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.