Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Calling In. / A Message By Joel Osteen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Calling In. / A Message By Joel Osteen (208 Views)

Sermons By Joel Osteen / Finishing Grace by Joel Osteen / DIGC CROSSOVER MESSAGE. By Dr. Pst. Paul Enenche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calling In. / A Message By Joel Osteen by Ogbugracekelech: 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
Pay attention to what you’re. The scripture says we will eat the fruit of our words.

What we’re constantly talking about we’re inviting into our life. Don’t invite defeat. Don’t invite lack.

If you’re struggling with an addiction, don’t say another time, “I’ll never break this bad habit. I’ve had it so long.” You need to start calling in freedom.

All through the day: I am free, I am clean, I am whole, no weapon formed against me will prosper.

You can’t call in defeat and have victory. You can’t call in lack and have abundance, start calling in what you want. And not what you have.

The scripture says “let the weak say I am strong” It doesn’t say, let the weak say I am weak. why? that’s inviting in more weakness.

Click https://christground.com/2019/11/15/calling-in-a-message-by-joel-osteen/ to get the full message, download audio, and video.

(1) (Reply)

Is That All? - A Lesson About Life's Priority. / Cleared / You Cannot Kill Corruption Where Disorder Exists – Pastor Ashimolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.