Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 (5036 Views)

Issa Sofe Yansh: Tiwa Savage Reacts As Wizkid Kiss & Squeezes Her Butts On Stage / Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by odjr: 1:10am On Nov 16, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEMDhYkrS6c
Wizkid grabbed tiwa savage big ass grin on the stage at the ongoing One Africa Music Fest... Issa Star Boy Thing

I think Issa soft yansh grin

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR MORE smiley (DONLAMI TV)

1 Share

Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by Fadomero(m): 1:53am On Nov 16, 2019
Where is d ass and the grabbing

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by daddytime(m): 2:09am On Nov 16, 2019
Make den sha hold that guy well make e no go climb bridge again say him wan jump down.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 16, 2019
This two should kuku marry jare!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by odjr: 2:32am On Nov 16, 2019
See in video
Fadomero:
Where is d ass and the grabbing
Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by otunbalamba: 5:43am On Nov 16, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by Alamu1111: 6:18am On Nov 16, 2019
R u serious

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by Amstupid(m): 6:26am On Nov 16, 2019
Man grabbing man ,,, tiwa no dey service her kpekus again grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by Sullyart3: 6:46am On Nov 16, 2019
See these two coconut heads

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by CrystalTiger(m): 6:51am On Nov 16, 2019
This is just becoming annoying.. I doubt any man who respects a woman will continuously be grabbing her like this publicly...

People should learn to set boundaries abeg..

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 16, 2019
Wizkid is kinda in love wt tiwa jor, he can't even deny it. I saw a video of him holding her hands, for no reason, at a tanzanian after party. It was so obvious it haff pass 'bestie'.

I don't think either of them have any intention to walk down an altar in their future, so they should enjoy this their situationship while it lasts.
Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by omoiyalayi(m): 7:10am On Nov 16, 2019
I don't know how Tbliss will see all this now since he had said wizkid is his guy and will neva do anything with Tiwa
Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 16, 2019
You did Traditional in Naija and the white wedding in Dubai.

You gathered all the witches & wizards in the music industry into one hall and then began to display & flaunt all the qualities that raised you above them.

But you forgot that the heart of the envious man is gall & bitterness.

His tongue spits forth venom & the success of his neigbours lengthens his night.

His spirit finds no cause for gladness in the good fortune of another.

Now, the same envy-hiding snakes who came to celebrate with you are now grabbing & pressing the yansh of your wife like puff-puff on stage in front the camera.

Tunji (TBillz) Balogun - May Obatala comfort you by providing you with your original bone of your bones & flesh of your flesh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4Ifgsc9JHc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2019
omoiyalayi:
I don't know how Tbliss will see all this now since he had said wizkid is his guy and will neva do anything with Tiwa
He spoke too soon. grin Never trust besties dt twerk together.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by tillaman(m): 7:51am On Nov 16, 2019
Zoharariel:

You gathered all the witches & wizards in the music industry into one hall and then began to display & flaunt all the qualities that raised you above them.

But you forgot that the heart of the envious man is gall & bitterness.

His tongue spits forth venom & the success of his neigbours lengthens his night.

His spirit finds no cause for gladness in the good fortune of another.

Now, the same envy-hiding snakes who came to celebrate with you are now grabbing & pressing the yansh of your wife like puff-puff on stage in front the camera.

Tunji (TBillz) Balogun - May Obatala comfort you by providing you with your original bone of your bones & flesh of your flesh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4Ifgsc9JHc
thats real life bro, after spending a fortune on a wedding, I really thought Tiwa was a cultured and committed woman but she made me understand all of them celebs especially them actresses are 98% hoooes to the core

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 16, 2019
Zoharariel:

tillaman:
thats real life bro, after spending a fortune on a wedding, I really thought Tiwa was a cultured and committed woman but she made me understand all of them celebs especially them actresses are 98% hoooes to the core
Please you two should shut it. So Tunji edible catering no be hoe. smileyHe destroyed his marriage. Tiwa is a sweet girl who did everything by the book. Got a successful career, got married, had a baby. Her only crime is falling for bad boys. cry
Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by tillaman(m): 8:10am On Nov 16, 2019
Stevecovey:

Please you two should shut it. So Tunji edible catering no be hoe. smileyHe destroyed his marriage. Tiwa is a sweet girl who did everything by the book. Got a successful career, got married, had a baby. Her only crime is falling for bad boys. cry
you want to tell me Tiwa is the victim here, she never had her own lapses abi? She never had a fling with anyone during her time at the SMD,just cause she played the victim card slandering the guy on misappropriation and drugs, was she any better?? That’s what you get when your wife Foots the bill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by Oluwatosean(m): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2019
CLICK

See as he use style touch the nyansh.
Mumu boi
Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by oyatz(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2019
Women could be very manipulative.

Almost everybody that watched that Tiwa Savage's interview video pitied her and blamed Tblizz as the bad guy.

Later on, many people are now doubting the picture of victimhood she tried to paint in her crashed marriage.

tillaman:
you want to tell me Tiwa is the victim here, she never had her own lapses abi? She never had a fling with anyone during her time at the SMD,just cause she played the victim card slandering the guy on misappropriation and drugs, was she any better?? That’s what you get when your wife Foots the bill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2019
oyatz:

Almost everybody that watched that Tiwa Savage's interview video pitied her and blamed Tblizz as the bad guy.

Later on, many people are now doubting the picture of victimhood she tried to paint in her crashed marriage.

All this talk. None of these pple care tbh. Tunji is probably lying on top of tacha while watching this.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by sapientia(m): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2019
Tiwa and our own star boy!!!!

And its not on FP.

Did Seun organise training last night for all his mods?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by tillaman(m): 9:07am On Nov 16, 2019
oyatz:

chief it’s the same thing happening in our society today, This is a society where a man and a woman copulates and then things goes sour then the woman comes out to form victim, our society then ignores the man’s side of the story forgetting there are 3 sides of a story, the truth, the victim’s side and the accused side, e get as e be, the coza series is a perfect fit

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by Rextizzy: 9:16am On Nov 16, 2019
Tiwa nah olosho nah
Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by lalasticlala(m): 9:32am On Nov 16, 2019
I find this introduction by YouTube bloggers annoying. Why not go straight and post the video?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by Coldie(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2019
Wizkid should stop doing this, must he always do this on stage?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by coluka: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2019
Plan
Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by QFOComNg: 10:12am On Nov 16, 2019
Their business
Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2019
CrystalTiger:
This is just becoming annoying.. I doubt any man who respects a woman will continuously be grabbing her like this publicly...
People should learn to set boundaries abeg..

Coldie:
Wizkid should stop doing this, must he always do this on stage?
Sorry uncle, and aunty, he got carried away, we will tell him to stop.
Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by Leister: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2019
oyatz:

TBillz was the bad guy.he was
cheating with edible catering and he can't provide for the family like a man instead he was stealing Tiwa's money

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by LOWLIFER: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2019
I want to sleep and never wake up.

I am fed up of living... cry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Grab Tiwa Savage Butts On Stage At Oneafricamusicfest2019 by 2dice01: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2019
When you start smoking you will be hiding it from everyone
As time goes on ..You won't care if the whole world are looking cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'prince Displays Sexy Six Packs Abs / Sasha P: Tying Wrapper To Rap / Davido Falls In Love With "Emanyra" - Shares Pics With Her (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.