Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (73346 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Emyben(m): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2019
Alzirida:
30 mins played
Ball possession not encouraging
Home team (PDP) 32% Away team APC 68%

The defending Champion is being careful as their manager Dickson didn't trust his attacking line up.

The referee temporary paused the game for 5mins water break.

Both managers Dickson and Silva are having words with their players

Stop this nonsense. This is a thread for real serious updates not guesswork and wishes.
Your wish doesn't translate to events on ground.

Let people who are aware of what is going on brief us please. Thanks.

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by feldido(m): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2019
nabegibeg:

Drink sniper undecided

If it will please you ignorant and Bigot soul

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Sadiq3051(m): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2019

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Ezewuzie01: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2019
kelvinginzie:

Well, I don't really know.
But Lyon is a militant, I have my doubts about him
Is Wike of Rivers not a militant too?

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Danwakae(m): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2019
wwwihy:

I schooled in the North. Did my NYSC in the North. Travel all the times to North for Work. Being to all States in the North except Taraba and Adamawa.

Google is your friend

Have you been to Borno state before

Where in Taraba have u been to, that's my state

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by wwwihy: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2019
Danwakae:

Have you been to Borno state before

Where in Taraba have u been to, that's my state
Read my statement again... I didn't state I have been to Taraba...

Meanwhile check this out and do your additions

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_area

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by babytoun: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2019
nabegibeg:

what is their IGR

When you get schooled for your uninformed post comparing the size of Agege LG to that of the whole Bayelsa . You eat the humble pie and move on....

Don't switch the debate elsewhere becuase lagos igr is a separate talk altogether

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by MrSquint: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2019
nabegibeg:

okpe does not know a joke when he sees one

For lack of facts it's now a joke abi ?
Okpe don't just talk bcus you have cheap data; Think first, try make small sense;
Use your data wisely, a little research won't kill you; and lastly
Don't be known to be STUPID

OK THANK YOU

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Danwakae(m): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2019
wwwihy:

No matter my efforts u will not agree with me , let just leave it... One day u must visit the north and see it yourself

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Emyben(m): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2019
MrSquint:

For lack of facts it's now a joke abi ?
Okpe don't just talk bcus you have cheap data; Think first, try make small sense;
Use your data wisely, a little research won't kill you; and lastly
Don't be known to be STUPID

OK THANK YOU

For a moment, I thought he was Stupid. I just hope he isn't. He seems to be though

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by kevlucky(m): 11:05am On Nov 16, 2019
TheMostComplex1:

Which area are you
I'm in nembe, and i can tell u dat APC has won nembe LGA already

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2019
No amount of miracle or propaganda will make APC win Bayelsa State today

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 11:07am On Nov 16, 2019
Elder0001:
No amount of miracle or propaganda will make APC win Bayelsa State today
Fear
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 11:07am On Nov 16, 2019
kevlucky:

How do you know? What of brass
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Kingsley10000: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2019
kevlucky:

no be only nembe

most places is APC

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 16, 2019
nabegibeg:

46 political parties for a state that is not up to Agege local government is terms of land mass grin
Population or by land mass?
If is population you are wrong,
Landmass you are still wrong.

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Onlinefarmstore: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2019
nabegibeg:

46 political parties for a state that is not up to Agege local government is terms of land mass grin

Bros bros!! Lagos is the smallest state in terms of lànd mass in Nigeria, I want to know if Agege is not in Lagos This one you are comparing Bayelsa to Lagos in terms of land mass!!

Anyways we will be teaching yam business from Benue state!! Follow us on Instagram and fb at Cheapmarketdeal

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Dikegodspower(m): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2019
engineerboat:
Its a battle of royal between the APC led by the Federal Government and

PDP controlled state and home state of the immediate past President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan

Azikiwe indeed

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by LOWLIFER: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2019
I am so suicidal right now , it's heavy on my mind.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 16, 2019
wwwihy:

The guy na idiot grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2019
Kingsley10000:
Pdp might take kogi...

APC can only win BAYELSA with a landslide
I'm a PDP supporter but Dickson killed that party in this state. I'm presently at osiri.... I m not coming out though my LG A is always peaceful (Ogbia)
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Harzantino(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2019
engineerboat:
Its a battle of royal between the APC led by the Federal Government and

PDP controlled state and home state of the immediate past President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan

It's only God that can choose better person for us in Nigeria, I part to that God to choose better person who will lead them to the promised land for them. Hit like or share.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Davinity: 11:30am On Nov 16, 2019
nabegibeg:

Your people have been disgracing not only your villages and ethnic group but the Nigeria as a whole

Fraud, Drugs, Skull mining, Cultism, name any wickedness you know you people have a hand in them all
Who be you people? Nnomene!
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2019
beamtopola:

I'm a PDP supporter but Dickson killed that party in this state. I'm presently at osiri.... I m not coming out though my LG A is always peaceful (Ogbia)
I hope lyon wins there
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2019
garfield1:

I hope lyon wins there
Yea and bello lose in Kogi.

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Kingsley10000: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2019
beamtopola:
Yea and bello lose in Kogi.
I want bello to lose(I'm an APC man)

LYON HAS ALREADY WON BAYALSA
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by AAA593: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2019
this is not election. Materials snatching everywhere. God have Mercy. Just go to Facebook and type bayelsa election and other related keywords and you will see things for yourself. I just tire
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by kelvinginzie: 11:42am On Nov 16, 2019
Kingsley10000:
I want bello to lose(I'm an APC man)

LYON HAS ALREADY WON BAYALSA

INEC chairman

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by AAA593: 11:46am On Nov 16, 2019
I just saw this picture on bayelsa focus group on Facebook.
Is this a polling unit?

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Kingsley10000: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2019
kelvinginzie:

INEC chairman
SMH
what part of bayalsa are you in?
LYON HAS WON
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Kingsley10000: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2019
kelvinginzie:

INEC chairman
SMH
what part of bayalsa are you in?
LYON HAS WON

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Iriruaga100(m): 11:48am On Nov 16, 2019
Bayelsa election is always hot... Unfortunately the state is blessed with clueless leaders..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President / Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos)