Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Choose One Out Of This 10 Christmas Gift From God - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Choose One Out Of This 10 Christmas Gift From God (641 Views)

Choose One / You Can Choose One Only Option, Which Door Will You Open? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose One Out Of This 10 Christmas Gift From God by GoldenPromise81(m): 4:52am On Nov 16, 2019
GOD has a gift for every one this christmas,so i urge each an every one of you to pick only one out of this ten listed blessings below.I promise you one thing no blessing you are going to pick hear will fall to the ground in your lives in Jesus name amen.Try and see. 1:long life, 2:new car, 3: a wife or husband, 4:free two weeks dubai holiday ticket, 5:to get promoted in your place of work, 6: 2 big mansions as in a living house, 7: to win a one million naira lottery 8: to give birth to children of your own, 9: for God to answer your for long prayers 10: for your husband or wife to change to a better person. Remember pick only 1 not 2. Wishing you a happy christmas in advance.pemetaghi81@gmail.com
Re: Choose One Out Of This 10 Christmas Gift From God by GoldenPromise81(m): 5:32am On Nov 16, 2019
I PICK FOR GOD TO ANSWER MY LONG TIME PRAYERS
Re: Choose One Out Of This 10 Christmas Gift From God by GoldenPromise81(m): 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
Are you yet to choose.choose before its christmas
Re: Choose One Out Of This 10 Christmas Gift From God by GoldenPromise81(m): 11:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
THANKS TO GOD

(1) (Reply)

****** Drop Any Dry Jokes***** / Earn While Playing Video Games / The First Person To . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.