Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Photo: Pres. Buhari Returns To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Pres. Buhari Returns To Nigeria (593 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From Poland (Photos) / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Pres. Buhari Returns To Nigeria by Olusharp(m): 5:23am On Nov 16, 2019
Ngg.ng can confirm that Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari has returned to the country after he cut short his private visit to London.

President Buhari arrived in Nigeria on Friday evening at the Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja, ahead of his expected date of arrival.

He made his official visit to Saudi Arabia for the Future Investment Initiative FII in Riyadh he made the private visit to London on Nov. 2, and he was initially scheduled to return to Nigeria on Nov. 17.

cc lalasticlala mynd44

https://ngg.ng/2019/11/16/photo-pres-buhari-returns-to-nigeria/

Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari Returns To Nigeria by madridguy(m): 5:27am On Nov 16, 2019
tongue
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari Returns To Nigeria by Donexy16(m): 5:30am On Nov 16, 2019
When is the next trip?
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari Returns To Nigeria by alonzoiv(m): 5:43am On Nov 16, 2019
He's welcome back. When is he going again and where to? Will he be going to Kogi to campaign/vote for Yahaya Bello?
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari Returns To Nigeria by rexchazy(m): 5:48am On Nov 16, 2019
Ajala king
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari Returns To Nigeria by CapitalHYC(m): 5:56am On Nov 16, 2019
And who are those people he is waving at, at that time of the night?? Or they don't recognise him and his name was called then he raised the hand for him to be seen??
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari Returns To Nigeria by MoIbrahim: 6:03am On Nov 16, 2019
This is interesting!
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari Returns To Nigeria by NSNA: 6:06am On Nov 16, 2019
After demonstrations in London made him uncomfortable.
Nigerians in Nigeria should try to wake up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML0ly7i-egw
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari Returns To Nigeria by sammyj: 6:11am On Nov 16, 2019
cool Abba Kyri only does what Buhari want him to do . Anyway, we hope and pray Buhari does the right things going forward cool
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari Returns To Nigeria by hisgrace090: 6:26am On Nov 16, 2019
I Hope he did not return with more hardship.

Buhari believe that his curruption fighting is yielding fuit when he finds out that the masses are going to bed in hunger.
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari Returns To Nigeria by sean079: 6:28am On Nov 16, 2019
NSNA:
After demonstrations in London made him uncomfortable.
Nigerians in Nigeria should try to wake up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML0ly7i-egw

The displeasure really show in his reaction and those around him. Aint business as usual again for Afrikan politician outside shore of Afrikan. That is what is obtainable in Europe, politician over there understand that the game is about taking care of their citizen, hence if you misbehave citizen are waiting around to disgrace you.
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 16, 2019
Welcome back Mr President
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari Returns To Nigeria by idesylvester(m): 6:40am On Nov 16, 2019
Who notice that Buhari love England more than Nigeria?
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari Returns To Nigeria by engrsyer(m): 6:45am On Nov 16, 2019
Who felt his absence?

Me I don't o!
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari Returns To Nigeria by Mynd44: 6:46am On Nov 16, 2019

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Arrest Yari If Killings Continue In Zamfara – Matawalle / There Is No Difference Between Social Media Bill And Buhari's Decree 4 / PMB At 77: See How NYSC Parade Commander Marched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.