Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Woman With Quadruplets Seen Begging - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman With Quadruplets Seen Begging (494 Views)

Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) / IVF Nigerian Babies: Twins, Triplets, Quadruplets (Pictured) / 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With Quadruplets Seen Begging by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 16, 2019
As I was going for an errand yesterday 15 Nov 2019, I saw this woman along Jubilee Road in Aba. She said her husband is late and she needs financial assistance as she can't train this children alone.
Please any one who can assist should do the needful. May God bless you as you assist

Re: Woman With Quadruplets Seen Begging by idesylvester(m): 6:21am On Nov 16, 2019
The government need to educate this people who thinks having kids is a form to use in begging. Who knows what the kids would become. I actually heard some even rent people's kids

I think if you can't feed yourself, you v no business looking for a child or wife...

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Quadruplets Seen Begging by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 16, 2019
Contact Barr Chinonso if you wish to assist 07011812549
Re: Woman With Quadruplets Seen Begging by Abboki: 6:28am On Nov 16, 2019
cool
Re: Woman With Quadruplets Seen Begging by oz4real83(m): 6:35am On Nov 16, 2019
Some rich people are looking desperately for kids but can't find while those that can't take care of kids are getting them in excess. Such is life for you.

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Quadruplets Seen Begging by Huchennar(m): 6:54am On Nov 16, 2019
Do you know some people rent special kids like this (kids that come in two's &three's) for daily hustle. Eyes dan see my brother, them dey import disabled northerners come south come beg and they give daily commission.
As for the woman, if truly truly na as e take happen she dy talk, may she find help IJN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Seinye Lulu-briggs Declares Herself Chief Mourner Of The O. B. Lulu-brigg / Buy DSTV Decoder In Benin City / Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.