Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday (38278 Views)

Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today / Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates Inauguration In Grand Ceremony (photos/video) / Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by Naija4love(m): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2019
cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by SURElee(f): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2019
mu2sa2:
Dino always celebrates himself, his children and parents. Someone please let me know when he celebrates the woman who bore the children - or doesn't she deserve it?

Is it the women who fled for their lives after years and months of battery in marriage he will celebrate? Dino na boxer
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by mu2sa2: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2019
EastGold:

Wetin consign you

Wetin consign Mr Ibu consign flat tummy abeg
And wetin consign you with me.
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by Moezzy1(m): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2019
Hbd baby girl, more life
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by nuelzy: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2019
Dino.. Gay politician..
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by ridwanlawal: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2019
I Kant cum an go an keel mysef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by mu2sa2: 9:06am On Nov 16, 2019
mamajj17:

They are both Seperated dear lipsrsealed
Ah, the children! Hope mum and dad find a way to reconcile for the sake of the children.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by LyfeJennings(m): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2019
E be like say na the child wey Bisi Ibidapo One born for am be this.
Not sure tho
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2019
mu2sa2:
Dino always celebrates himself, his children and parents. Someone please let me know when he celebrates the woman who bore the children - or doesn't she deserve it?

You dont know Dino na champion wife beater? Someone who threatened to rape remi Tinubu, you can only imagine what he would have done with a wife who has nothing
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by Iamsammy(m): 9:16am On Nov 16, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Can he take this his daughter to that rubbish thing he built that he called school.

Anyways Sha, happy birthday to the innocent girl lipsrsealed
pls show us the one ur senator build
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by mamajj17(f): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2019
mu2sa2:
Ah, the children! Hope mum and dad find a way to reconcile for the sake of the children.

Not in all Cases dear, Happiness comes first kiss
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by Lokostic77: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2019
netpro:
After losing his election today, Dino can resume his Acting Career full-time.
don't wish your fellow human being a bad luck otherwise badluck Wii be following you throughout your life just try to wish everybody good and success leave the entire things to the hand of God,he enthroned and dethroned
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by Scatterscatter(m): 9:43am On Nov 16, 2019
Iamsammy:
pls show us the one ur senator build

People like you is the reason Nigeria Is in this state and our politicians think all we deserve is two cups of rice, face cap & 500naira!

I'm sorry to say, you are mentally poor and also lack exposure
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by mrwonlasewonie: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2019
This one will soon become stick meat for her dad's colleagues in some 10 years time
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by ProfessorBerlin(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2019
This Girl so sweet die

na only me notice say her mouth go good to suck D!ck.

I go Bleep her through back
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by Vulcanheph(m): 10:21am On Nov 16, 2019
Amstupid:
Can we do her lipsrsealed
do her what?

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by Lonelypacifist6: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2019
ProfessorBerlin:
This Girl so sweet die

na only me notice say her mouth go good to suck D!ck.

I go Bleep her through back
You're an animal, you belong in the bush, that's if you wouldn't rape the animal there.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by allthingsgood: 10:36am On Nov 16, 2019
mu2sa2:

He beat her and drove her away
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by Iamsammy(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2019
Scatterscatter:

People like you is the reason Nigeria Is in this state and our politicians think all we deserve is two cups of rice, face cap & 500naira!

I'm sorry to say, you are mentally poor and also lack exposure
simple qstn u begin dey piss for body, kindly show the one ur senator build
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by incometeacher: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2019
Knowledge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by mu2sa2: 10:51am On Nov 16, 2019
mamajj17:

Not in all Cases dear, Happiness comes first kiss
Yes, but a good mum and dad will always sacrifice - even with what is dearest to them - just for the sake of the children. Imagine, after having 3 or 4 kids together you see some unreasoble parents separating! What happiness is any one or both of them looking for. In Dino's case, it looks like he has custody of the children. Very bad situation - the children are dearly missing their mum and vice versa, and this will impact psychologically on them for life. And believe it or not, Dino will feel the pinch too, even though he may be putting a brave face on it. It doesnt make any sense to me for a man and woman to be inflicting psychological pain on their kids for any reason. That's why it is still not too late for mum and dad to "find a way to reconcile". Haba,wetin, just one night together is enough for all the sweet, sweet memories to flood back - no need for via..., just natural and raw.
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by mamajj17(f): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2019
mu2sa2:
Yes, but a good mum and dad will always sacrifice - even with what is dearest to them - just for the sake of the children. Imagine, after having 3 or 4 kids together you see some unreasoble parents separating! What happiness is any one or both of them looking for. In Dino's case, it looks like he has custody of the children. Very bad situation - the children are dearly missing their mum and vice versa, and this will impact psychologically on them for life. And believe it or not, Dino will feel the pinch too, even though he may be putting a brave face on it. It doesnt make any sense to me for a man and woman to be inflicting psychological pain on their kids for any reason. That's why it is still not too late for mum and dad to "find a way to reconcile". Haba,wetin, just one night together is enough for all the sweet, sweet memories to flood back - no need for via..., not naturally and raw.

My dear, those Kids live with their Mum accordingly to what l heard, but Mr. Dino has contact with them more often.
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by greatbrian(m): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2019
all I see z a bag of money not a child....

Hbd money bag
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by AkwalaIke1: 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Dino melaye, the clownish senator
[/s]
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by ofiko123(m): 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
Happy birthday to dino melaye's daughter...
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by friendl: 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
She looks like her dad ,GOD bless her ,keep her ,GROw well my dear ,you are blessed
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday by Burgerlomo: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
HBD LLNP cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zulum Offers Christma Package To Soldiers A Day After Clash With Military (Pics) / PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) / Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.