Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Killed This Snake Behind My House This Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Killed This Snake Behind My House This Morning (680 Views)

My Friend And I Just Killed This Snake Behind My House. (pictures Attached) / The Snake I Killed In My House This Morning / Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killed This Snake Behind My House This Morning by dayus444: 6:58am On Nov 16, 2019
Stepping out of bed this morning, this was the first thing I saw close to the back door of the house. I prevailed over it sha.

Re: Killed This Snake Behind My House This Morning by Gracespecial101(m): 7:03am On Nov 16, 2019
Family Police that stayed awake to keep you safe and you just killed it. grin grin grin
Re: Killed This Snake Behind My House This Morning by Osasnidas(m): 7:08am On Nov 16, 2019
Where is lala...

Come and see grin grin grin

@op you should atleast allow the snake to have its last meal with that rat before killing it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Killed This Snake Behind My House This Morning by heendrix(m): 7:11am On Nov 16, 2019
why will you kill a snake that is this harmless

Nigga was just looking for Rats to eat and you killed it sad
Re: Killed This Snake Behind My House This Morning by Deomovies: 7:13am On Nov 16, 2019
Praise Master Jesus. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies.
Re: Killed This Snake Behind My House This Morning by daddytime(m): 7:13am On Nov 16, 2019
Snake wey dey help you De-rat your environment na him you go kill.

You go see invasion if the rats soon.
Re: Killed This Snake Behind My House This Morning by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 7:14am On Nov 16, 2019
Isn't that a rodent in the picture? That's war it's good to get rid of rodents. They attract these deadly reptiles
Re: Killed This Snake Behind My House This Morning by abiolert(m): 7:19am On Nov 16, 2019
Small snake and front page . make I pack here because this na sure banker to hit front page.
Important notice, if you dey nairaland for years and your post nor hit front page, my advice be say , just look for small snake even if e look like worm snap am and post vahla , you don hit front page be that.
Re: Killed This Snake Behind My House This Morning by abiolert(m): 7:23am On Nov 16, 2019
dayus444:
Stepping out of bed this morning, this was the first thing I saw close to the back door of the house. I prevailed over it sha.

U mean you killed this small worm and you call it a snake? Lala must hear this.
Re: Killed This Snake Behind My House This Morning by adebayoadagun1: 7:28am On Nov 16, 2019
Front page we shall reach wink smiley
Re: Killed This Snake Behind My House This Morning by temmytopsy1(f): 7:34am On Nov 16, 2019
I will always kill snake
Re: Killed This Snake Behind My House This Morning by NOC1(m): 7:42am On Nov 16, 2019
How snake news became a front page news is what I don’t understand.
No matter how stupid the story is it must hit front page.
Re: Killed This Snake Behind My House This Morning by Scatterscatter(m): 7:48am On Nov 16, 2019
Gather here if you commented because you know it will hit front page
Re: Killed This Snake Behind My House This Morning by Lonelypacifist6: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2019
Is that not ratus ratus in front of the snakeus lalasticus ?

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Boutique Business In Nigeria / Smart TV Vs Android TV / New Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.