Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,754 members, 7,840,941 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

What Do You Think Of These Apartments? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Do You Think Of These Apartments? (648 Views)

How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? / These Apartments Are For Sale And 50% Increases In 6 Months. / When You Think Of The Value Of A Beach Front Home,think Of GOSHEN +2349030188831 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of These Apartments? by zarawils: 8:08am On Nov 16, 2019
Hey guys

I am moving to Kerala. I am looking for a house there. I came across these flats in Kochi. What do you guys think of them? They are mostly luxury apartments. What are the things I should keep in mind while looking for an apartment in Kerala?
Re: What Do You Think Of These Apartments? by lkchurchgate: 7:39am On May 15, 2021
If you are looking for villas in thrissur, then it is better to book the ongoing villa project of lord krishna builders.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Property For Sale / Road Map To Wazobia Garden Phase 1 Lekki Lagos,pay For Half Plot&get Full Plot. / Distress Sales! Distress Sales!! Distress Sales!!! Land Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.