Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed (1090 Views)

UBA And Firstbank Massive Recruitment 2016 / Aptitude Test (june 26th) For FIRSTBANK Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013...help / Firstbank Confirmatory Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed by jhonimisi(m): 6:41pm On May 23, 2007
Has anyone gotten a text massage from FirstBank sayong the 2nd batch ionduction programme saltd for 4th of June, 2007 has ben postponed? I just got a text mesage to that effect. Let me know please as it also stated that a new date will be passed across. One love,
Re: Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed by asogwacmo: 11:03pm On May 23, 2007
have a friend who got the text too
do u think there will be a third batch
abeg do u know how much first bank pays as salary?
Re: Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed by Tismi: 9:53am On May 24, 2007
Yes I got a text msg from firstbank informing me that the induction has been shifted,
Re: Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed by tasco: 2:00pm On May 24, 2007
i also got the message that the induction was postponed, please does anyone in the house know why?
Re: Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed by giniks(f): 4:31pm On May 24, 2007
yeah, got the text message but cant really say what the problem is so i guess we will all wait and see. pls where were u posted to?? i was posted to Jos. I her they pay btw 126k and 130k. cheers and yeah, Congrats!!!

Giniks
Re: Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed by jayeoba(m): 6:44pm On May 24, 2007
i got a similar text message too.
i suggest we visit first bank branches nearby to ascertain whats happening.
my IV suggests theres going to be a third batch.
all the best
Re: Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed by realwale: 2:12pm On May 25, 2007
john long time,its ur friend wale from mr akeem's house, have gotten a job with 1stbank,if so congratulation.i go hollah u,iam not in abeokuta now.
Re: Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed by Bishopking: 4:31pm On May 25, 2007
i got the 'sms' also. I guess that it may not be unconnected with the anticipated disruption of civil life due to the disturbances that may erupt before, during and/ or after the inauguration of the new government. Just keep arms crossed! We will be there.
Re: Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed by bryton(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2007
Hello Giniks,
I stay in Enugu and was invited for the training in Jos too, but haven't received any sms about the postponement, so is my friend too. Are you sure it's not a mistake cos only a few of you received it. I'm on 08077313729 incase. You can call me so that we sort things out.
Nice day
Re: Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed by ZEEKWE: 4:50pm On May 29, 2007
the info abt the postponement should be verified. i suggest we work with the 3rd in mind anyway
Re: Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed by Conslata(f): 5:25pm On May 29, 2007
I had my medical test at Port Harcourt and have not been sent any message as regards induction neither did i receieve a counter message postponing the induction. Does any one in the house have similar problem cos am really, really scared. Urgent replies will be sincerely appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Interview Tips For Those That Had Theirs In Ph / Nigerian Breweries Called Me For Test On: / When Is Diamond Bank's Training School Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.