Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Need To Rise Fund For My Phone Accessories/parts Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need To Rise Fund For My Phone Accessories/parts Business (405 Views)

One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise / Rise Fund to invest USD200m in Airtel Africa’s Mobile Money Business / Cellulant Raises $47.5 Million From The Rise Fund To Expand Its Digital Payment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Rise Fund For My Phone Accessories/parts Business by Godsplan115: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,
Over the year I have try to rise funds for phone accessories/parts business but it seems to be a mission impossible. I don't want to start with loan since its a new business.

I've already build two rooms stores but it need some touches like tiles, ceiling and wiring.

My father is alive but doesn't care about me since my secondary school days. But everyone thinks he's playing the father roles.

The estimated budget to start is 600k. Please dose anyone knows how I can rise such amount?
Re: I Need To Rise Fund For My Phone Accessories/parts Business by ashantitope: 9:10am On Nov 16, 2019
You go and work very very hard or go for loan
Re: I Need To Rise Fund For My Phone Accessories/parts Business by Godsplan115: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2019
ashantitope:
You go and work very very hard or go for loan

Phone technician. I sustain myself and support my sister who studies in the university and my mum. Going for loan will give me sleepless nights
Re: I Need To Rise Fund For My Phone Accessories/parts Business by Godsplan115: 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
Please someone should help out
Re: I Need To Rise Fund For My Phone Accessories/parts Business by officialfestus(m): 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Godsplan115:
Hello Nairalanders,
Over the year I have try to rise funds for phone accessories/parts business but it seems to be a mission impossible. I don't want to start with loan since its a new business.

I've already build two rooms stores but it need some touches like tiles, ceiling and wiring.

My father is alive but doesn't care about me since my secondary school days. But everyone thinks he's playing the father roles.

The estimated budget to start is 600k. Please dose anyone knows how I can rise such amount?
the Lord is your muscle...
Re: I Need To Rise Fund For My Phone Accessories/parts Business by folylinklaptop: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
Start with what u have ,don't let money discourage u . start small dream big.

(1) (Reply)

Earn #1500 And Accumulate Up To #35,000 Weekly From Branch App Free / Huge Fulani And Kanuri Transcription Project - Refferal Bonus Exist / How Much Would It Cost To Carry A Container From Apapa To Mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.