Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Sell Your Next Project With Impressive 3D Designs - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sell Your Next Project With Impressive 3D Designs (970 Views)

Alucobond Wall Claddings And 3D Designs. / View These Architectural 3D Designs / Check Out Some Of Our 3d Designs And Tell Me If You Don't Want Your Living Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Your Next Project With Impressive 3D Designs by Adegunle4(m): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2019
Hi all,
The real estate business is somewhat becoming the far most lucrative and competitive business in Nigeria today. And as such, the competitiveness in the business cannot be overemphasized. But how do you market your properties as a realtor, a developer or even convince that investor to splash the cash on your project without a good presentation. I have been on here and I have seen a lot of wack 3D images aimed at catching the attention of potential buyers and I laugh it off. We miss the point that these images create a first contact impression to prospective customers/ investors and can really boost their interest. At Design iQ, we offer professional services in architectural design and visualization, animations as well as construction supervision. Contact us today and experience the big difference and turn around.
Contact 0706 847 4271 (voice call/ WhatsApp)
Or follow us on Facebook at fb.com/DesigniQltd
Or on instagram @ design_iqltd

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Next Project With Impressive 3D Designs by Adegunle4(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
Redefine your space with any interior design style that suits you....we’re here to serve you. Let us infuse the right ambience and serenity into your space ....contact 0706 847 4271 ( call/WhatsApp) or follow us on
Facebook at fb.com/designiqltd
Instagram @ design_iqltd

Re: Sell Your Next Project With Impressive 3D Designs by Adegunle4(m): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2019
Redesign your workspace today and increase your productivity. **We shape our buildings and then they shape us.**

Re: Sell Your Next Project With Impressive 3D Designs by Adegunle4(m): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2019
Contact us for your space remodeling and renovation works. We’re committed to serving you. 0706 847 4271

Re: Sell Your Next Project With Impressive 3D Designs by Adegunle4(m): 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
It’s here again... it’s December and we will be offering free 3D design for your consultations on our architectural and interior design services. Yes, I mean free top notch rendered 3D visualization of your projects.
Offer runs till 21st of December...
Visualize it! Achieve it!!
Re: Sell Your Next Project With Impressive 3D Designs by Adegunle4(m): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
Fresh from our studio...5 bedroom maisonette.
Trust us with your design and surely you’all be amazed.

Re: Sell Your Next Project With Impressive 3D Designs by Adegunle4(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2019
Good morning all
Re: Sell Your Next Project With Impressive 3D Designs by Adegunle4(m): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
3 bedroom apartments design on a half plot size of land.
Get your contemporary designs and build easy with us.
Contact nthdesigniq@gmail.com

Re: Sell Your Next Project With Impressive 3D Designs by cdibie: 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
Please can 2 units of 2 Bedroom Flats sit on a 60X60 half plot
and do you have any sample design for this size of land
Re: Sell Your Next Project With Impressive 3D Designs by Adegunle4(m): 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
cdibie:
Please can 2 units of 2 Bedroom Flats sit on a 60X60 half plot
and do you have any sample design for this size of land

Yes, 2 units of 2 bedrooms would site on a 60/60 land size
Re: Sell Your Next Project With Impressive 3D Designs by Adegunle4(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
Contact us for the contemporary architectural designs at pocket friendly rates.
Build your dream!
Mails us @ nthdesigniq@gmail.com
Whatsapp 07068474271

Re: Sell Your Next Project With Impressive 3D Designs by Adegunle4(m): 7:27am On Dec 25, 2019
Wishing all our customers and prospective clients a fun filled festive experience and complements of the season. ��
Refer us to your friends, families and partners, it’s still never late to live comfortably �

Re: Sell Your Next Project With Impressive 3D Designs by Adegunle4(m): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
5 bedroom monoplex designed by us. Features 5 en suite bedrooms, 2 living rooms , kitchen, dining , store and study room.
We build with best practices.
Contact nthdesigniq@gmail.com

Re: Sell Your Next Project With Impressive 3D Designs by cdibie: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2020
Please can I get a design that will match
Adegunle4:

Yes, 2 units of 2 bedrooms would site on a 60/60 land size
Re: Sell Your Next Project With Impressive 3D Designs by Adegunle4(m): 12:20am On Jan 27, 2020
Yes, you can if I have your land dimensions.
Re: Sell Your Next Project With Impressive 3D Designs by Adegunle4(m): 12:21am On Jan 27, 2020
cdibie:
Please can I get a design that will match
Yes you can.
Re: Sell Your Next Project With Impressive 3D Designs by cdibie: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
Pls can I get your instagram handle if you are on Instagram
Adegunle4:

Yes you can.
Re: Sell Your Next Project With Impressive 3D Designs by Adegunle4(m): 7:44am On Jan 29, 2020
cdibie:
Pls can I get your instagram handle if you are on Instagram
Instagram.com/design_iqltd

(1) (Reply)

HURRY!!LIMITED PLOTS AVAILABLE: BUY A PLOT OF WAZOBIA OCEAN VIEW GARDEN TODAY / Pop Design, Tv Wall And Wine Bar Installation / 6 Ways Of Financing Your Building Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.