Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke (18936 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's House In Otuoke Remains Accessible Only By Canoe (Pictures) / N5.9b Water Project Rots In Otuoke, Ogbia - Bayelsa - Jonathan’s Town / How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by DonKachiERA: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2019
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has expressed disappointment over the late arrival of election materials to his Polling Unit 39, Ward 13, in Otuoke, Ogbia Local Government Area (LGA) of Bayelsa State.

Jonathan, who expected to cast his vote, stepped out of his house at 8.30 a.m. but met only journalists as the Independent National Electoral Commission officials were yet to arrive at the venue.

“Are you an electoral officer, where are they?” The former president asked a journalist at the venue.

“Well this is where I will vote, but since they are not here yet, let me go back inside.

“You see now, youths of nowadays, you need to do more,” he stated.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that as of the time of filing this report at 10.30 a.m, no official had arrived at the polling unit with materials for the exercise.

(NAN)

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/bayelsa-election-jonathan-decries-late-arrival-of-election-materials-at-otuoke-polling-unit/amp/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by garfield1: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2019
Another embarrassment from dickson

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by General0847: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2019
garfield1:
Another embarrassment from dickson
So Dickson is in charge of the distribution of INEC materials? You must have sense by force.

115 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by garfield1: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2019
General0847:

So Dickson is in charge of the distribution of INEC materials? You must have sense by force.
Who is likely to win ogbia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by Danwakae(m): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2019
garfield1:

Who is likely to win ogbia

APC is likely to win Ogbia with small margin but I don't see any reason why u should blame Dickson for that , INEC should be blame.

10 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by garfield1: 11:09am On Nov 16, 2019
Danwakae:

APC is likely to win Ogbia with small margin but I don't see any reason why u should blame Dickson for that , INEC should be blame.
Dickson must have connivef with inec after sensing that apc will win there.cant you see how he hijacked materials for his lgs

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by Danwakae(m): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2019
garfield1:

Dickson must have connivef with inec after sensing that apc will win there.cant you see how he hijacked materials for his lgs

Nigeria is finish ...we still need to blame the INEC for corruption , because all our politicians are corrupt

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by netpro(m): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2019
Dickson will not be allowed to install any stooge today.

Voters will decide.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by Teewhy2: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2019
Election in Nigeria is about who can rig the most and who has more touts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by LOWLIFER: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2019
The future is blurry; Life is unfair; Fate is far but death is certain and just a passage..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by UGYM: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by sylve11: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2019
Nor be Nigeria again? The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything. undecided cool

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by Izzymore(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2019
If you anyone any kind of Chicks ...Day old broiler... Day old cockerel...Day old pullets... Local turkey.. Day old putted turkey Point of lay layers... Contact me on 08024110512 whatsApp 07036023050

Prices can be review based on the prevalence prices on Monday and Thursday morning

*WE DELIVER NATION WIDE AND OFFER AFTER SALES SUPPORT TO OUR CLIENTS
Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by DonBenny77(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2019
Pdp will retain BY and kogi will go to the next level.
Don't know why lives have to be lost

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by Coldie(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2019
All our past leaders who stole our moneys, future leaders would make sure they frustrate them during there own time
Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by Alzirida(f): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2019
APC will sweep Otuoke clean.

I don't see PDP getting 10% of vote casted

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by ybalogs(m): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2019
Anybody fit complain nah
Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by KanuSE: 11:56am On Nov 16, 2019
The same shît all the time.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by References: 11:56am On Nov 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by ybalogs(m): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2019
DonBenny77:
Pdp will retain BY and kogi will go to the next level.
Don't know why lives have to be lost
100% on point

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by Conceptman: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2019
expected
Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by ybalogs(m): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2019
We know as e dey go yet we disturb ourselves. Those to lose their limbs I'd not their lives are the ones I pity.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2019
Election has already been done since last night in Bayelsa-state...I pitty the masses putting them self inside this hot weather today
Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by Ogalanyachieze: 11:59am On Nov 16, 2019
Same man apc said will be out of town for six months in protest over doUye diri?
Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by garfield1: 11:59am On Nov 16, 2019
Alzirida:
APC will sweep Otuoke clean.

I don't see PDP getting 10% of vote casted
How do you know
Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by Angelfrost(m): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:
The future is blurry; Life is unfair; Fate is far but death is certain and just a passage..

Dear Lowlife, what has this got to do with late arrival of voting materials as reported above??! undecided

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke by bestman09(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Constitution Must Be Followed To The Letter - Datti Baba-ahmed / APC Youth & Women Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) / Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.