Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Please Help! Whats This On My Lip - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! Whats This On My Lip (847 Views)

Lum On My Lip. / Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Whats This On My Lip by LOGOBELT: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2019
Hi Nairalanders,

Please help me, Yesterday my lip was ok, but this morning I woke up and saw a small bump "or what should I call it" on my lip.

What drug should I buy? I cant take myself like this to a Doctor or Pharmacist. Please Genius in the house please help a brother, I have a meeting on Monday, and this Bump needs to go before Monday.... Please.... And its painful too

Moderators please help me push to frontpage, I need quick response

Re: Please Help! Whats This On My Lip by greatmarshall(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2019
Krokro... Meanwhile your goatie is countable, 99 strands to be precised, remaining one to complete 100

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! Whats This On My Lip by LOGOBELT: 10:28am On Nov 16, 2019
greatmarshall:
Krokro... Meanwhile your goatie is countable, 99 strands to be precised, remaining one to complete 100
what are you saying Am worried about something, and na beards you dey count
Re: Please Help! Whats This On My Lip by greatmarshall(m): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2019
LOGOBELT:
what are you saying Am worried about something, and na beards you dey count
see catarrh for your nose grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Whats This On My Lip by greatmarshall(m): 10:33am On Nov 16, 2019
Okay seriously... When did you start,experiencing it?
Re: Please Help! Whats This On My Lip by LOGOBELT: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2019
greatmarshall:
see catarrh for your nose grin
cry dey hungry you ooo grin
Re: Please Help! Whats This On My Lip by LOGOBELT: 10:50am On Nov 16, 2019
greatmarshall:
Okay seriously... When did you start,experiencing it?
yesterday's morning, I felt slight pain there, but I thought it was nothing, as far I can open my mouth to eat grin, but this morning I was surprised
Re: Please Help! Whats This On My Lip by Adalasy: 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOGOBELT:
Hi Nairalanders,

Please help me, Yesterday my lip was ok, but this morning I woke up and saw a small bump "or what should I call it" on my lip.

What drug should I buy? I cant take myself like this to a Doctor or Pharmacist. Please Genius in the house please help a brother, I have a meeting on Monday, and this Bump needs to go before Monday.... Please.... And its painful too

Moderators please help me push to frontpage, I need quick response

i am an alternative medicine practitioner and that on your lip is Herpes simplex 1 aka HSV 1 or cold sore. It is a viral infection. I can treat it for good for you but if you want temporary relief you can use a fresh clove of garlic, crush it and apply directly to the spot if you can stand the pain. If not, then mix with some olive oil and apply to the spot at least 3 times a day. The swelling should be gone by monday.

For the pain you can take Tylenol or Paracetamol.

email me if you wish to be treated properly. Adamslaseio@gmail.com
Re: Please Help! Whats This On My Lip by LOGOBELT: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
Adalasy:

i am an alternative medicine practitioner and that on your lip is Herpes simplex 1 aka HSV 1 or cold sore. It is a viral infection. I can treat it for good for you but if you want temporary relief you can use a fresh clove of garlic, crush it and apply directly to the spot if you can stand the pain. If not, then mix with some olive oil and apply to the spot at least 3 times a day. The swelling should be gone by monday.

thanks bro, God bless, I will try it now, will get back to you
Re: Please Help! Whats This On My Lip by Jaysleeves(m): 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
Adalasy:

By mere picture you certain he has herpes... bros let's be guided please. Oga Op get your lazy ass to the hospital for proper test and diagnosis.

Re: Please Help! Whats This On My Lip by greatmarshall(m): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOGOBELT:
yesterday's morning, I felt slight pain there, but I thought it was nothing, as far I can open my mouth to eat grin, but this morning I was surprised
okay... You need to see doctor
Re: Please Help! Whats This On My Lip by Adalasy: 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
Jaysleeves:

By mere picture you certain he has herpes... bros let's be guided please. Oga Op get your lazy ass to the hospital for proper test and diagnosis.

It is what I said it is. I have seen and treated enough of it to know what it is by sight.

I am sure the OP has also experienced body pains along with it but left that part out since he probably felt it was unrelated to the swelling on his lip

(1) (Reply)

Hotness Of The Womb In Early Pregnancy / Fastest Way Corona Virus Could Spread Round Nigeria / Anyone Who Has Up To N200,000 In Their Account Will Not Be Entitled To 20k Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.