Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Do You Buy Airtime?..this Platform Is For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Buy Airtime?..this Platform Is For You (247 Views)

O-legend Platform Is The Bae! / I Trade My USD @ NGN720+ On This Platform And Withdraw Naira To Bank / I Mistakely Over Recharged My MTN Line, Pls Come And Buy Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Buy Airtime?..this Platform Is For You by Uniquedee(f): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2019
Hello

Good morning.. My name is Damilola..I'm an.independent Vtu owner on Recharge and get paid platform

I get paid

2% on every airtime I recharge for myself or others

10% on my data subscription

N40 on every phcn and cable subscription I make

My bonuses are withdrawable to the bank
The recharge and get paid platform provides me with convenience and ease

From the comfort of my room I can carry out all transactions
I have also been able to stop all unnecessary deductions made by my bank when I recharge from them and also save up on this expenses

I also get paid when I show people how to use this platform and secure for themselves and their family this oil well

RAGP is a telecom industry registered with the CAC and has its headquarters in Abuja
We also have our telecom license form the NCC to carry our all telecom related activities

You too can join us today..I'll be holding a presentation daily by 5pm

� *THE TELECOMS INDUSTRY ADDICTION*

Everybody knows about *Mobile Technology* and how *"addicted"* people are to it.

Do you know how many hours you spend on your phone everyday *without getting paid for all your activities online?*

IF you where given an opportunity, a platform to make money when you do your normal daily activities on your phone, would you take it?
Would it make sense?

Who begged you to top up your phone the last time you did, who forced you?
No Body ��‍♀

Now, imagine moving from *mobile ADDICTION* to *mobile INCOME.* Imagine earning passive income while topping up your phone with Airtime �
Amazing, isn't it?

A great man once said, "Life doesn't give you what you deserve, it gives you what you asked from it".

Don't forget that knowledge is power let me show you a platform that can help you turn your *Mobile ADDICTION* to *Mobile INCOME*

*Recharge And Get Paid......My Telecom oil well�*

*Join Now�*

To get more info please call or chat 0703123039 for info

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Design / ,,,, / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.