Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Why Do Some Men Do This? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Do Some Men Do This? (5132 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Men Do This? by pocohantas(f): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2019
I want to rant! angry

They tell you they are hungry. You rush into the kitchen to prepare something. The minute you are done with cooking and serving it- that is when they will enter toilet, say they wanna have quick shower or have an important call to make/take.

What is your problem?
Why didn't you do all that since?
Did they send you?

If you know you are guilty, pls stop it.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 16, 2019
Seems like watching your man eat your food is your personal fetish.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 16, 2019
Then stop cooking for them. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by siegfried99(m): 10:43am On Nov 16, 2019
Lol grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 16, 2019
Your man. Don't generalise us

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by pocohantas(f): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2019
ornicus:

Yels. Is that why you do like that?

Some of you will not eat the food when it is hot. You will be watching TV, watching match, pressing phone...the food will be getting cold. My handwork!

I will na be thinking, should I cover it, should I put it in microwave abi is it to light bunsen burner under it. Stopeet!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by pocohantas(f): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Then stop cooking for them. cheesy grin

I can't o. They should eat it immediately grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by pocohantas(f): 10:58am On Nov 16, 2019
Shibaraba:
Your man. Don't generalise us

There is no generalisation there. Men is a collective word here. Yea...some would suffice, but it doesn't automatically translate to ALL men.

Regards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2019
pocohantas:

Okay, communicate how you feel about it. Though, I have never experienced that, not even with my brothers. grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 16, 2019
pocohantas:

There is no generalisation there. Men is a collective word here. Yea...some would suffice, but it doesn't automatically translate to ALL men.

Regards.
why are women prostitutes? According to you it doesn't mean all women? I don't go with your definition dear. Some men, some women. Chikena. You better leave this thread go check if na him side chick he dey call. If you're not the side chick. kiss

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2019
pocohantas:

Yels. Is that why you do like that?

Some of you will not eat the food when it is hot. You will be watching TV, watching match, pressing phone...the food will be getting cold. My handwork!

I will na be thinking, should I cover it, should I put it in microwave abi is it to light bunsen burner under it. Stopeet!

Have you also asked if he eats hot food? I have seen someone wait on indo-mie to get cold before eating.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by pocohantas(f): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2019
Shibaraba:
why are women prostitutes? According to you it doesn't mean all women? I don't go with your definition dear. Some men, some women. Chikena. You better leave this thread go check if na him side chick he dey call. If you're not the side chick. kiss

Ok

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by pocohantas(f): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Okay, communicate how you feel about it. Though, I have never experienced that, not even with my brothers. grin

Na my bro own worse o, then my dad. Surprisingly, they will still heat it up or na say e done cold grin. Maybe they just like to prepare themselves for the work ahead.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by MJBOLT: 11:59am On Nov 16, 2019
pocohantas:
I want to rant! angry

They tell you they are hungry. You rush into the kitchen to prepare something. The minute you are done with cooking and serving it- that is when they will enter toilet, say they wanna have quick shower or have an important call to make/take.

What is your problem?
Did they send you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by crackhaus: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
If you had a history of cooking very delicious food, he would be rushing to eat it every time.

Just saying...

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by pocohantas(f): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
I know say the people wey go turn am to fight go soon land... grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
pocohantas:
I want to rant! angry

What is your problem?
Did they send you?

This is a bit trivial...

But i do always go to take a leak after exposing dished out foods.
Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by pocohantas(f): 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
Thegamingorca:

This is a bit trivial

Did I say it is life threatening? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
pocohantas:

Did I say it is life threatening? undecided

angry it's not my fault. The piss reflex came after seeing the hot steam from the eba
Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by pocohantas(f): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
Thegamingorca:

angry it's not my fault. The piss reflex came after seeing the hot steam from the eba

Stop going to pee. Simpu angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
pocohantas:

Stop going to pee. Simpu angry

angry okay then. I'll try

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by Martinez39(m): 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
So my itibolibo can cook? grin Eyah, next time cook for me and you won't have any cause to complain. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by Darkseid(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Have you also asked if he eats hot food? I have seen someone wait on indo-mie to get cold before eating.
I'm guilty of this, I don't like hot food. Sometimes I have to wait up to 15 minutes after cooking for the food to get almost cold. Recently I bought a small fan to help in cooling, so after cooking, I'll just toss the plate under the fan and in few seconds it'll be as cold as ice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by pocohantas(f): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
Darkseid:
I'm guilty of this, I don't like hot food. Sometimes I have to wait up to 15 minutes after cooking for the food to get almost cold. Recently I bought a small fan to help in cooling, so after cooking, I'll just toss the plate under the fan and in few seconds it'll be as cold as ice.

Lmao. How do you people eat cold food? I like my food HOT. I wouldn't mind eating off a burner. Hahahaha
Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by Darkseid(m): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
pocohantas:

Lmao. How do you people eat cold food? I like my food HOT. I wouldn't mind eating off a burner. Hahahaha
For me food usually tastes better when it cools down, not really cold. I like to relax while eating, so after cooking, I'll go and round up my chores, take a bath and then sit on the floor to eat grin grin . That way nothing go bother me as I dey eat, it might just be the same for your man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by AbooTasleemah1(m): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2019
Best way to deal with this is to talk to your man. He might change if he realize you don't like it. We human has series of awkward characters that others found offensive yet we're comfortable with it unknowingly

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by lonelydora: 2:47am On Nov 26, 2019
pocohantas:
I want to rant! angry

What is your problem?
Did they send you?

I am on this table grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by lonelydora: 2:48am On Nov 26, 2019
pocohantas:

I don't eat hot food.
Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by jclassiq(m): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
pocohantas:
I want to rant! angry

What is your problem?
Did they send you?

Hi poco, do you mind communicating me via this e mail:::classiq87@gmail.com. I have something for you. Will be waiting.
Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 30, 2019
ornicus:

YOLOba men eat thier food hot. You go dey alright
Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 01, 2019
Shibaraba:

That’s how she always generalize.... every time “men” “men” “men” as if she has seen or interacted with upto 500men her entire life sef. Use “most” or “some” and stop making fool of yourself @EX
Re: Why Do Some Men Do This? by Tuhndhay(m): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2019
pocohantas, I must say I have a huge crush on your person

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Sauce (recipes) / Igbo And Calabar Girls, Which Is A Better Cook??? / Where To Buy Fried Dried Ponmo In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.