Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Marry My Dad So We Can Take His Wealth – Tonto Dikeh Tells Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marry My Dad So We Can Take His Wealth – Tonto Dikeh Tells Toke Makinwa (525 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Tonto Dikeh Tells Nigerians To Ignore Kemi Olunloyo / I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa / Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry My Dad So We Can Take His Wealth – Tonto Dikeh Tells Toke Makinwa by amebogistng(m): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2019
Actress Tonto Dikeh has sent a plea to OAP Toke Makinwa and we may be here for it. The mom of one took to the comment section of one of Toke’s recent photos to beg her to marry her very wealthy father.

According to Tonto, her dad is rich but very stingy to her. She then went on to beg Toke to please marry him so they can both find a way to make themselves rich.

Read the comment below;

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/marry-my-dad-so-we-can-take-his-wealth.html

Re: Marry My Dad So We Can Take His Wealth – Tonto Dikeh Tells Toke Makinwa by amebogistng(m): 10:46am On Nov 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Marry My Dad So We Can Take His Wealth – Tonto Dikeh Tells Toke Makinwa by amebogistng(m): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Marry My Dad So We Can Take His Wealth – Tonto Dikeh Tells Toke Makinwa by universaltv: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Taylor Swift Breaks Michael Jackson’s Record At Ama’s 2019[Full List Of Winners] / “fighting With Wizkid Is The Most Stupid Thing I Have Ever Done” – Samklef / Nigerian Bloggers Are Useless – Nkechi Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.